or Connect

Posts by MisterGee

Anyone....
Great shoes for the summer. GL.
With respect to the Canali nailhead, are the pants FF? Could you also provide measurements of the pants at the thigh, knee, and bottom hem. Thanks.
Two great suits. I'm in love with that PRL and I wish it were a 42R. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by gentpax Can you guys take this to PMs or a new thread? Sure. But why would you complain? Attention and free bumps for your FS thread. Good luck on the sale and your continued learning on how this forum works.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab Try Alden DC. They had some a few weeks ago. They are on the Tremont last I believe. Thanks for replying, Ahab. So what's the essential info? Alden balmoral wingtip, Tremont last, whiskey shell cordovan? I just want to have the basic specs for my hunt. Thanks again.
Wish it were a 42. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab Here is a picture of a pair of whiskey shells that I used to own: Are the above also Alden from LS? Those are spectacular. Are they available anywhere? Thanks. Tony
Quote: Originally Posted by seanw Width of the ties please! Thanks. Second that.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Sorry. No BB4s. They cut me off on the # I could buy, and somehow I didn't get any BB4s. That's okay. But if you're able to go to the well again and get some BB4s, I'd take the spread collar and/or tab collar in white or blue and I'd certainly consider others. (Plus that red/blue plaid in BB3 that was part of your first offering in this thread; I'd wear that with jeans to I'd rather have it a little...