or Connect

Posts by algernon

From the 2010 AW collection, this is a boiled wool CdG coat...the boiled wool gives it a very crumpled look but there is no damage. Lots of pilling type texture but that's the nature of boiled wool. The inside is lined (body in cotton, sleeves in cupra). Measurements as follows: chest: 20.75-21" (there is some stretch) length (front) 26.75" length (back) 26.75" shoulders: 17.5" I have sold many things here over the years, also on SZ and sufu and have an Ebay account...
For sale is a pair of black Guidi 995 books in baby calf, size 45.5 Never worn, come new with box, extra laces and Guidi bag. Outsole measurement is a hair under 32 cm...I normally wear a 44 in Rick and a size 11 in Vans. These will also break in well as they're worn and form to your foot. I've had several pairs of these and bought 2 pairs in this size because they're hard to find in my experience. I've worn the other pair for almost 2 years and there's barely any wear...
This is from the Homme Plus line, 1994 AW. Tagged a medium and is black in color, Great boiled wool texture and pilling. The inside is partially lined (shoulders/arms) with a satin material. This is not a cropped jacket...it is full length but the photos of the sleeves makes the torso look expectedly short. As far as the sleeves are concerned, they stay up very well if you're wearing gloves or carrying something...they also stack up the arms very nicely. Tagged a...
*SOLD, thanks
This is an interest check because there's something I want at the moment. Brand new, never worn Guidi 995s in 45.5 with box, dust bag and extra laces. These will fit anyone from about a 43.5-44.5 in my experience. I bought two pairs because I had such a hard time finding half sizes and this was the perfect size for me. Outsole is 32 cm. Needless to say, one pair will last you your whole life if you take care of them. Looking for $665 shipped in the U.S. add...
Rick Owens Formula One jacket Crust, AW09 This is like new with tags, worn very little, no obvious signs of wear, 9.5/10. Retail was around $1200, I am not the original buyer and it was too large for me. Still has tags, etc. Darkshadow in color, outer is 61% New Wool 31% Nylon 8% Spandex. Has wool insets at shoulders and down sleeves for a better fit. * A note about the color: I shot this in partial direct sunlight so any kind of pinkish tones are in the photo, not the...
Haven't sold on here in a while but I have had no complaints and have been selling on Ebay for 12 years with all positive feedback. Items located and ship from the midwest, US. Buyer responsible for 3% paypal fees or send as a gift. Prefer buyers in North America but will ship some items overseas. Julius Leather High Neck Symmetrical, size 3 From SS 2011, distressed lamb leather I spent a year looking for this in a size 3 and never even wore it. Just doesn't fit into my...
SOLD.
This is from the golden era of Dior, best season in my opinion, by far. Heidi Slimane designed, made in Italy military jacket in cotton corduroy, size 50. Fits a bit slimmer so check the measurements. THIS IS ALL BLACK. PHOTOS ARE ADJUSTED SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONTRAST AND DETAILS. There is a little bit of wear (very little) noticeable where the cord material is distressed...looks very natural and there is no damage whatsoever to the jacket. Purchased on Ebay at a good...
Will sell the overcoat (the one at the bottom) for $68 shipped in the U.S. A $400 jacket for $68? It's not spring time just yet. Cut and material are top notch and as a deal, it doesn't get any better.