or Connect

Posts by crisp24

Listed on eBay, 2 days left! http://www.ebay.com/itm/231235553791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thank you! Shoes are still for sale
For sale is a brand new pair of Allen Edmonds Grayson black tassel loafers, size 9.5D. There is a minor cut near the tongue of the left shoe, very small and hardly noticeable. You can see it in the first picture, the shoes are otherwise in perfect condition. Price is $160 shipped within the USA, plus any PayPal fees. Please make sure you are okay with the imperfection before making an offer, thanks!
Bump!
Quick sale on a brand new pair of Rag & Bone RB15x selvage jeans in grey raw for sale. These are size 31 and are brand new with tags still attached! Price includes shpping within the United States, international buyers please PM for shipping cost. Very nice slim jean in a raw charcoal wash. Link to the jeans on the R&B website: http://www.rag-bone.com/RB15X__Grey_Raw/pd/np/729/p/2964.html
Hello SF, Purchased this Polo I suit from a member on the forum but I rarely have the chance to wear suits so I'm putting it up for sale. Price dropped! BNWT Polo I Suit (by Corneliani Made in Italy). Fabric has a super soft hand. The suit is nicely tailored with nice soft shoulders, trim in the chest and waist. Half-canvassed, two button and double vented jacket. Pants have slim pleats and are unhemmed. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder - 17.5" Chest (Pit to Pit...
Hello SF, I am selling a Gieves & Hawkes Navy Stripe suit size 38R, Made in Italy. This is one of the higher end RTW suits from Gieves and Hawkes, single breasted and fully lined with flat front pants. The suit has only been worn a few times and is in almost new condition. The suit will include the original tags and extra buttons, the pockets are still tacked. 95% Wool 5% Mohair. This suit is italian made and has a nice cut with flattering waist suppression. I had a...
I'm looking for an Italian Made Polo Suit in a size 38R, something along the lines of the Polo I or IV. Particularly interested in solid navy or charcoal fabrics, but open to whatever you have to offer. Please let me know if you have something available, thanks in advance.
Hi all, Thanks to help from a few sf members I have been able to purchase a few new suits lately. I was hoping to get some more feedback on fit before I take it to the tailor for alterations. Please don't mind the terrible shirt tie combination, I am in the process of moving in. The sleeves will need to be lengthened slightly, and the back looks quite messy. I would appreciate any advice regarding what to ask for when having the back cleaned up. Thanks in advance.
The hangar and lining are identical to the Marco Valentino suits that are sold by Wizard of Aahs on ebay. They are half canvassed and of decent quality, and well regarded as one of the better value entry level suits. They can be had for around $280 shipped if you let Jeff know that you are a SF member, he is a pleasure to deal with.