or Connect

Posts by doublebucklemonk

I saw a pair of these in black size 16 the other day at a Goodwill
I remember seeing this question a week or so ago. The big man says that this is when the forum servers do their nightly backups. He is working with the server people to try to smooth things out.
Quote: Originally Posted by boo Keep in mind for a buyers agent that the financial incentives aren't much different. The more you pay, the greater the commission earned. If there is no deal, the buyer's agent doesn't receive a dime. This will limit how tough their negotiation on your behalf will be. A good agent realizes that most of their business comes from word of mouth advertising (referrals). I know that through my career, I will earn far...
Quote: Originally Posted by dcdenim like you said, most cases a realtor would advertise their listings and bring new clients directly to their listings and work for both sides. I said that was the way things are commonly done, it doesn't mean that that is the way that is best for the buyer or seller. Quote: Originally Posted by dcdenim There is no conflict of interest, since both sides are trying to work towards the same...
Where are you from? I might be able to steer you towards someone. The most important things to avoid future foreclosures are. 1. The amount you "qualify" for at the bank has absolutely nothing to do with the amount you can afford. Take a hard look at your income and figure out what you can afford month after month, still pay all your other bills, and still put something into savings. If you can't afford to save something every month, then you can't afford a house...
Quote: Originally Posted by creampiggy Hi doublebucklemonk, I am really sorry to hear that the shoes don't fit you. I received your shoes yesterday and they are amazing! Sanford has been my favorite AE model. I believe after a good polish they will look perfect. Glad you like em. Don't know if you noticed, but AE is having a sale on recrafting through the end of the month. If you were planning on resoling them, now would be a great time....
Alright, here's some more goodies. If you are interested in anything, let me know and I will take more pics. Allen Edmonds Brookwood in 12D. This is the same pair I just got on trade from creampiggy. I thought since sizing on loafers is always a little hit and miss, I may get lucky and squeeze my fat feet in to these, but alas they do not fit. Brooks Brothers Brooksease Suit 41R/35L Hickey Freeman Bespoke for Bullock & Jones Jacket 38R, fully canvased, this is an...
Rope Burns: Stories from the Corner - F.X. Toole - Short stories written by a boxing "cut man" including the story "Million Dollar Baby" that they based the movie on. (Boxing) Confessions of a Street Addict - James Cramer - Autobiography of Wall Street Hedge Fund Manager Jim Cramer (Money) The Art of War - Sun Tzu - A classic book on strategy (Military) You could also check out any of the books written by (or about) Teddy Roosevelt. Picking Winners:A Horseplayer's...
Thanks guys, I ended up trying the rubbing alcohol first and it worked great.
there is a dealer locator on the red wing website http://www.redwingshoes.com/Locator....=NY&Country=US