or Connect

Posts by LarryK

I am having a very difficult time with Meermin. I was told by Luisa on 11-10: "In our shoes you can wear 9UK. This model you request we have now in stock. The total cost is:160€(shoes)-21%VAT+35€(Shipping fee to USA Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions. Kind regards, Luisa" Then later the same day when I questioned her about the shipping time frame, she responded : "Dear Larry, You can have in one week the shoes. Thank you very much. Kind...
WOW- Just got my Fifth Street Boots- Exactly 2 weeks- PERFECT transaction with a wonderful New York seller. I will definitely buy again! THANKS ALLABOUTSHOES !!!!
Please e-mail me if you have a new pair for sale Thank you in advance! LarryK@Timezone.com
I have been buying leathers for years- these are some of the ones I have at home- I have more in storage ... 1955 Irvin Foster car cost- was originally my fathers 1960's Schott cafe Racer in light brown 1960's Chicago Police jacket 1977 Schott Perfecto- bought new by me on Orchard Street NYC 1979 Vanson Highwayman in white- bought at Trash/Vaudeville on St. Marks place in '79 1970's NYC Horsehide Police jacket- bought on St. Marks in 1980 1983 Schott JD-1...
These are some of mine as of today ...
Christian Dior Eau Savage- I have been wearing it for 25 years