or Connect

Posts by redicqlusred

Thanks for the message Manton. I'm not sure if my answer helps, but I will be wearing in the summer and probably spring as well, so I'll skip winter and maybe fall making it necessary for a lighter suit methinks. Any suggestions on where I should go looking?
Quote: Originally Posted by ziggysnorkel I guess I should have asked the same question. I am in the process of getting my first bespoke suit after trying on pretty much every navy suit in the main shopping district in San Francisco. I decided on a solid navy Dormeuil Super 180s Wool Cashmere blend. I'm not sure how it will hold up, but I was told by the tailor that Dormeuil fabrics are pretty resilient compared to Loro Piana. After looking through...
Quote: Originally Posted by zarathustra Ha... finishing up my second suit from ned's now. Perhaps i will post it up here when i get it. I don't think i have any SF approved pictures to post of my first one. I know this may be a bit of a stretch, but I am wondering if any satisfied Ned's customers or those just looking around here on the site could help me out. I'm in Sacramento, CA (probably you can't help that part out) and I'm looking to...
This may be a stretch, but I'm wondering if anyone on this thread knows a place like Mr. Ned in NYC that is a highly rated, but generally affordable bespoke tailor out here in the Sacramento area. I would consider going to SF if there was a good place anyone knew about. I have been to Navin's website a number of times and walked in once, and just didn't get the feeling it was the kind of place I was looking for. Any comments would be welcomed.