or Connect

Posts by Gingahbman

I agree. Matt, I wish you the best of luck with everything. In general, I tend to avoid going to most boutique clothing stores in the city because I generally don't feel welcome; Epaulet is truly the exception and it's because of wonderful staff members such as Matt. Even though I do most of my purchases online, he definitely made the store visits fun. I always received good customer care and I liked the fact that he seemed like "one of the guys". Don't be a stranger....
Btw, I just got my navy camos, beyond steazy. Good looks as usual! And speaking of steazy... the EPLA engineer shirt has easily become my favorite heavyweight shirt. It always gets tons of compliments and I'll probably double it up as a lightweight jacket in the spring.I don't get a chance to post as much as I used to on Styleforum, but I always find myself lurking in this thread from time to time, dreaming of the day I finally see Corduroy Tweed has made its triumphant...
Addicting game. Luckily, I forgot to save my progress and have no desire to keep playing it now.
Same.
Seems like my Halloween plans just changed.
Megaman FTW.
Love the colors on this pair. Good luck on the sale.
First one that comes to mind.
I really hope it lives up to the hype.