or Connect

Posts by Gingahbman

+1, that spicy chicken sandwich is by far one of my favorite items to get off of any fast food menu. On a side note, I recently tried Small Cheval. I can't compare them to Au Cheval, since I've never had it, but the house style bacon cheeseburger I had was dope (Definitely recommend getting it house style). Also, the golden fries were surprisingly very good and they actually had Fresca! I can't remember the last time I went out and a place had that. As icing on the cake,...
All three of these places sound delicious. I look forward to trying at least one of them when I go to Chicago in a couple of weeks. I see Au Cheval has a place called Small Cheval just for burgers. Can anyone attest that they taste the same as the main joint?
+1. Not sure if that helps the OP as they didn't mention anything about competitive gaming, but I just thought this was good advice.
Would love to see a real fit pic of this one. I don't think I'd be able to pull this off but curious to know how you style this.
This thread is inspiring me to get back on my grind like Tony Hawk. Keep up the good work everyone .
+1000000000
I know this is 5 years late, but it made me laugh. Well played sir!
Awesomeness, I'll definitely be swinging by the shop in the Fall.Thanks again for the good news Mike. Happy Friday indeed .
Beautiful shoes, but I'm really digging that carpet too. Maybe it's because my office is so one tone.
I've made this request/post every year for the last three or four years but... CORDUROY TWEED IN THE RIVET CHINO??? All I know is, when I die, I'll be buried in those pants. I have a good 60 years left Mike, we can do this dance an entire lifetime if we have to. http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.com/2010/09/corduroy-tweed.html