or Connect

Posts by ramuman

There would be white collar muggings over it. You'd probably get beat up at your Harvard reunion and have the keys stolen.
Could you imagine the collector value of a Porsche 911 GT2 RS Nike in Michael Jordan Bulls red metallic?
Verizon Said to Announce $4.8 Billion Yahoo Takeover Monday In related news, Comcast is rumored to be purchasing Lycos. Mayer's reaction:
Well, not the same as a car because of the huge mass delta with a freight truck, but from a physics standpoint it is the same linearly (assuming the stationary car is in drive and not park or neutral).What Vader and brokencycle said about losing control / spinning is obviously different (explained a bit below - the impulse is the same, but the consequences are different from a loss of control standpoint)Impulse would be the same in both cases however because the relative...
Damn CG, glad you're okay, but like was said, get a thorough physical evaluation. I mean thorough; a brain MRI should be on order (don't settle for a CT). Any sort of pain/discomfort, and physical therapy should be on the list.
There was supposed to be a 'sarcasm' after the # hashtag.No, ~2-3 month further production delays on the S and X that have already been ordered relative to their original delivery timeline just 1-2 months ago, unknown on the III, but it might actually hit it's target.The Fremont plant is scaling incredibly well, maybe ahead of schedule as a whole (no sarcasm on this). I think the logic is the S and X are relatively old and the III will garner the most press when it launches.
The GT4 isn't doing it for you?
Uh oh. I will say it is an absolute blast of a car. My best friend has one in Rhodium Silver Metallic. It's a go-kart for adults, probably only bettered by the GT4 (hey HRoi) and the Lotus Exige S.
Tesla is a company that we haven't seen in about a century since Edison/GE. They have something fun for all of us coming soon. #teaserNo other thoughts - other than they are an energy company, not a car company
You should be able to contact your local dealership and do it (or ask). Porsche has been very customer friendly in my experiences.