or Connect

Posts by Vito

I read somewhere that the Confederate Army provided kosher meals, but soldiers had to order 'em in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik I have seen someone on another forum use this same avatar. Is it a movie-cap or just a famous boxer? CQ, it's 1950s heavyweight champ Rocky Marciano.
Jeez, I turn my back for one minute and somebody turns this into an old lady thread. Style Forum is goin' to hell in a handbasket.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface At her age, she's more of a fossilized sabertooth tiger. She is pretty damn old, that's for sure.
Hillary doesn't make my list, because I'm not into the "cougar" thing.
This is a serious thread, so I don't want to see any more of this skeptical cynical bullshit. Post your celebrity list, along with details. If not, there will be some major ass-kicking around here.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher O really? O yes!
I don't own this CD but I'm familiar with most of the tracks -- great stuff.
Name 'em, but only the ones that you would seriously have a chance to score with: Becki Newton -- could be done Julia Louis Dreyfus -- easy for me Alyssa Milano -- I don't like her tattoos, so it would have to be "hit it and quit it" Emily Procter -- it would take a lot of work, but I'm pretty sure I'd eventually hit the jackpot