or Connect

Posts by Vito

My dad thought all frozen pizza sucked, and refused to buy it. So I never got a chance to eat frozen pizza until I was nine years old, after he passed away. The first brand I remember trying was Oh Boy, which I think was available only in Southern California. It tasted kind of like cardboard with a scoop of spaghetti sauce and a handful of mozzarella cheese on top, but I really dug it anyway because it was my first time.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Tara Reid Quote: Reese Witherspoon, Julia Stiles, Mandy Moore, Amy Adams I would put a lot of work into all these chicks, but I'd still come up empty -- broken-hearted and feeling like hell.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim No. Not a chance in hell.
Quote: Would you go to Mexico these days? Fuck no!
This album is a masterpiece. In my opinion, at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brogue I think I could score with Drew Barrymore. She has dated some real freaks, so I would probably fit somewhere in the bell curve. She is into the open, honest thing, so I would talk about adopting an animal from the pound, and as conversation progressed, make a paper airplane out of a napkin and throw it at her. She would not be sure whether to laugh or to look at me with disgust, but I would hold fast, and own...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik I have seen someone on another forum use this same avatar. Is it a movie-cap or just a famous boxer? CQ, it's 1950s heavyweight champ Rocky Marciano.
Jeez, I turn my back for one minute and somebody turns this into an old lady thread. Style Forum is goin' to hell in a handbasket.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface At her age, she's more of a fossilized sabertooth tiger. She is pretty damn old, that's for sure.
Hillary doesn't make my list, because I'm not into the "cougar" thing.