or Connect

Posts by Vito

Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie Tell them they fail at their job. Any medical textbook or reputable website e.g. Mayo Clinic, WebMD, etc. will explain that they're wrong. They both admitted that cigarette smoking can be "annoying" to some people, but they said they've never witnessed any kind of serious asthma problem created by secondhand smoke. I can't understand why they were so skeptical about it.
Thanks for all of the replies so far. I posted this thread because I mentioned this problem -- asthma attacks triggered by exposure to cigarette smoke -- at a barbecue I attended yesterday. I didn't make a big deal about it, I only mentioned that I know three people who claim that secondhand smoke has caused them to have severe asthmatic reactions. Two of the guests who listened to my story are emergency medical technicians, and they pretty much scoffed at the...
When it comes to grilled cheese sandwiches, I'm back to the basics -- cheddar or American cheese on grilled rye, white, sourdough or whole wheat. With some tomato and pickles slices. Anything more elaborate than that, and I've always been disappointed for some reason.
Hey. Anybody know anybody who has asthma attacks apparently triggered by exposure to secondhand cigarette smoke?
I didn't join a frat because it's just not my thing. But I have nothing against frats; in fact, the most admirable classmate I ever had was a fraternity member.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Heh, I am listening to this. What a coincidence! Grant Green FTW. Grant Green is always a great choice, Conne.
country music cigarettes tattoos hair gel big trucks weightlifting
Every time you Google yourself, a kitten dies.
Dr. Wu