or Connect

Posts by squelchy451

Hi. I recently got a job where I have to wear a suit basically every day. I've decided to invest in a garment brush. Here's my question: For a wool suit, how stiff should the bristles be? I have one that is made of "real bristles" and is as stiff as a new shoebrush. I also have one that is pretty soft, made of horsehair (probably synthetic) but that feels too soft.
Hi. I recently bought two new suits and started a job where I wear them every day. I bought this brush http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003B3YESC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p328_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=12JY0ZXR1MBK3PZYR0DE&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=deskto and the bristles seem too stiff. For wool suits, should I opt for a softer brush? I heard that horsehair should be softer than boar bristle, which is what seems to be used in the Kent...
-post removed-
Need a short haircut. What kind of haircut do I ask for if I want a haircut similar to Jason Bourne? A long-ish crew cut? How should I specify the lengths?
Hi. Here are my questions 1. What is my face shape? I am thinking maybe oblong or rectangular 2. Since my face is longer than it is wide, some online guides said that i should go for a style with bangs (as to reduce the visible length of my face) or something that adds width. What are some haircuts that achieve any of those things? 2. I am thinking about getting a short haircut, similar to what Matt Damon has. If I go to a barbershop, how should I describe it as? A...
Need to shorten dress shirt sleeves. Should it be long enough or a tad short of reaching the point where my thumb meets the rest of my hand when I wear the shirt with cuffs unbuttoned?
Need to shorten dress shirt sleeves. Should it be long enough or a tad short of reaching the point where my thumb meets the rest of my hand when I wear the shirt with cuffs unbuttoned?
Okay thank you everyone!
I couldn't really find any info on average height vs inseam. Is wearing 31" inseam considered short-legged for a guy who's 5' 10" Thank you
Hi I need size 11/11.5 dress shoes. Black leather. I prefer really simple designs. No tassels. I've seen shoes with holes in decorative patterns. None of that. Clean and simple. Below $70 USD please. Thanks!