or Connect

Posts by squelchy451

-post removed-
Need a short haircut. What kind of haircut do I ask for if I want a haircut similar to Jason Bourne? A long-ish crew cut? How should I specify the lengths?
Hi. Here are my questions 1. What is my face shape? I am thinking maybe oblong or rectangular 2. Since my face is longer than it is wide, some online guides said that i should go for a style with bangs (as to reduce the visible length of my face) or something that adds width. What are some haircuts that achieve any of those things? 2. I am thinking about getting a short haircut, similar to what Matt Damon has. If I go to a barbershop, how should I describe it as? A...
Need to shorten dress shirt sleeves. Should it be long enough or a tad short of reaching the point where my thumb meets the rest of my hand when I wear the shirt with cuffs unbuttoned?
Need to shorten dress shirt sleeves. Should it be long enough or a tad short of reaching the point where my thumb meets the rest of my hand when I wear the shirt with cuffs unbuttoned?
Okay thank you everyone!
I couldn't really find any info on average height vs inseam. Is wearing 31" inseam considered short-legged for a guy who's 5' 10" Thank you
Hi I need size 11/11.5 dress shoes. Black leather. I prefer really simple designs. No tassels. I've seen shoes with holes in decorative patterns. None of that. Clean and simple. Below $70 USD please. Thanks!
I have a really cheap suit. I have a budget of around $500. New suit or take the cheap one to a tailor?
Hi I am interested in buying a "custom" suit (one of those internet things where you enter your measurements and you get a suit (ex. Indochino)). Is Indochino good? My budget's pretty limited (no more than $400). Thanks!