or Connect

Posts by rob

On the front facing shots, the balance is off on both. The lower hem on the viewers right is way lower than the one on the left. That probably has more to do with your shoulders and may be an issue on any jacket you have. The tailors around here should be able to weigh in on how difficult that change is. Good luck. Rob
The linen Will wears and is posted above is the counterpoint to street wear and looks nothing like a characture.Rob
I will go out on a limb and say light blue. Rob
I think some of the obsession with showy details derives from insecurity: If I've paid so much for this bespoke item, I damn well want something that announces it. I admit to having to fight that urge at times.One caveat. I don't think this applies to Foo at all, as I've not seen even the tiniest bit of insecurity in him.Rob
An accusation I have learned to live with.Rob
That sort of thinking is what led to Western wear.Rob
I have ordered from Sam Hober and will order more from that site. I have also ordered a number of ties from A Suitable Wardrobe, mostly Drakes. I have one tie from Kent Wang. Those are just a few that you find what you like. Rob
K, I sent you a pm with Chris' email address. I know he will respond to that much more quickly. Rob
I've used Allen Edmonds large shoe trees on the 89 last for the past 3 or 4 years. No problem with the shoes; they look and have worn just fine. Rob
I hope it isn't true; I'm sitting in one right now. Rob