or Connect

Posts by rob

No. I'm not talking about the sleeve; I talking about the front left quarter which is lower than the front right quarter.
They can just cut the left side shorter without messing with the shoulder. I have a dropped right shoulder and that is what my tailor does. In any case, it is a minor nit to pick. I always like your fabric selection coordination of your outfits. Best, Rob
In all of your jackets, Steed and MBT, your left side is lower than the right.Otherwise, it looks good.Rob
I don't think I could make this decision in a vacuum. That is, it would have to be made in the context of the status of the wardrobe. If I had a full wardrobe that worked in any conceivable situation I may find myself in, then I would get whatever the fuck I wanted. If I have just a few suits etc. then I would err on what is the most versatile. So, I don't know if I could answer the op's original question without a good understanding of that. Rob
It's the opposite for me. But that could be because I've never done it alone; I've had my tailor showing me things based off my suggestions. As it happens, I usually change my mind and get something completely different that what I started out looking for. I don't have anything approaching the specific knowledge that the posters have here. I can rarely name the maker of the fabric after I've ordered it. My tailor, he remembers.Rob
Worth a try.Rob
I'll probably end up ordering it on my next ski trip. Rob
Is that the one I keep drooling over?Rob
The suit is a Despos and part of a 4 piece to boot. There is a waistcoat as well as a second pair of trousers with flat fronts.[/quote] That is what is referred to as "the full Despos." Rob
Aportnoy, What fabric is that and how is the suit made up? Very nice by the way and not just because I think I got the same thing being made up. Rob