or Connect

Posts by rob

The shirt you linked is typically spring/summer casual shirt. I assume the wedding will be more formal and white will be most appropriate. If you really want/need to go blue, you should pick a solid light blue shirt with a spread collar (perhaps contrasting white collar and cuffs) and consider adding double cuffs. For a tie, you should look to a more traditional wedding tie. Do a search on the site for some examples. Congratulations and best to you and your bride. Rob
Kent Wang. The collars are made like shirt collars and, as a result, fit under a jacket better than the usual polo collar. Rob
On the larger fellow, the left quarter (viewer's right) is lower than the right one. Rob
I have had 15 or so shirts made my MyTailor and still wear a number of them. M Kenny did the fitting and he made the shirt in the dimensions I requested. Price is good. I have switched to a more expensive option mainly because of the fitting process. The new shirt maker has made adjustments to my lower right shoulder, added softer unfused cuffs and collars. The cost is more than double but I'm happier with the results than MyTailor. Rob
I plan on getting my first casual suit soon. So I'm jumping on that bandwagon. Rob
Height- 6'2" Weight - 220 lbs Build - dolphin Suit - don't know Shirt - don't know Pants- 38" plus* Rob *plus lunch
Why not make it a midnight blue double breasted?
Cool. I love paying full retail and thumbing it in the nose of Ricky dink online retailers.Rob
It is the way tailors address one shoulder that drops lower than the other. Split in the back or wrinkles and folds over one shoulder. Pick your poison.Rob
Knwl, I encourage you to plan on meeting and using Chris at some point. However, fair warning, once you go there you will automatically increase your clothing budget. He has that effect. Rob