or Connect

Posts by rob

I will be making my first forray into bespoke with WW Chan, either this fall or winter, depending on schedules. I will be paying for the additional fitting service Chan offers. I currently have what I consider to be a good base of RTW which has been revamped and replaced over the last year. I now want to focus on adding more seasonal suits and would like to order a light gray fresco for next spring/summer. I live in Milwaukee. I don't have any familiarity with...
JT82, well put.
Quote: Originally Posted by sfo423 Post a picture of something you consider an acceptable fit from Chan. I think you are being too a bit too picky for what Chan offers; budget MTM via opposite side of the Pacific. if you want bespoke, you need another tailor. Chan may be budget but it is bespoke not MTM. Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by ld111134 He's just showing off his bespoke suit (this is the new equivalent of working handcuffs). FTFY
ASW. Great help on gaining a perspective on building a funtional, fun wardrobe as opposed to the haphazard collection of garments path I had been on for years. Rob
www.wickedweasel.com rob
Yeah that happens.
say Brett Farve enough to keep Madden out of retirement. Rob
Count me in.
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz ok. But a little less defensive as the day goes by.