or Connect

Posts by rob

Starvos, Go to the to of the page and click on "Shop the Finest." You should find solid blue, side vent Borrelli's in your price range. rob
The Gretzky one was very good. His press conference announcing the move almost made my wife cry and I'm pretty certain she doesn't know who Wayne is. Rob
Any chance of a Chicago stop being added to the trip? I'd gladly make the trip down from Milwaukee. Rob
Don signed a noncompete earlier this season; he can't leave SC. Of course, that's all for the best.
I start every day wondering how many idiot pills Moo has taken and each day I end up underestimating by a wide margin.
No. Wouldn't wear it. Rob
F**k the people whenever I can. It's a good job if you can get it.
I had it on 8 track tape in high school. "Music is very, very, very fine. Hot stuff."
I'm disgusted to say that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing, I think. Rob
I'm certainly not in the sartorial league of the posters here, but I think one point is being overlooked: the joy in wearing fine things. That can be both wonderful and frivolous. I just don't have a problem with Vox and how he wears his large wardrobe. He's got a great attitude and it shows. Actually, while I love Foo's clothing, his one and only one way is the only way to go attitude irks since it takes the joy out of the whole enterprise. I like to see what he...