or Connect

Posts by rob

It's called Conne ass flag.
I thought I told you already: Arcteryx.
Conne, That's okay, I fully expected you to take at least seven hours to form a response rob
Conne, Okay, you're both thin-skinned and weak-minded. Sorry, I should not have sold you short. rob
If it ain't arcteryx, I ain't buying. Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I guess defining "intelligent" is kind of hard. Carl Sagan's definition was grounded in the ability of a civilization to send and receive radio waves. He argues, convincingly, that it is a pretty rudimentary measure of intelligence that is very easily understood. So what do you think? Somewhere in the universe, does intelligent life exist? Why is it so easy for you to ponder the existence of...
Starvos, Go to the to of the page and click on "Shop the Finest." You should find solid blue, side vent Borrelli's in your price range. rob
The Gretzky one was very good. His press conference announcing the move almost made my wife cry and I'm pretty certain she doesn't know who Wayne is. Rob
Any chance of a Chicago stop being added to the trip? I'd gladly make the trip down from Milwaukee. Rob
Don signed a noncompete earlier this season; he can't leave SC. Of course, that's all for the best.