or Connect

Posts by rob

Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his...
i just hate the "just do a search" response. This site covers so many inane topics by its very nature, even if a topic has been discussed to death, why would it merit the effort of the "please do a search response. Of course, there are many more important things to respond to, such as whether some guy from NY has divots on his shoulders. Can I get an amen here? Rob
vastly overrated.
It's called Conne ass flag.
I thought I told you already: Arcteryx.
Conne, That's okay, I fully expected you to take at least seven hours to form a response rob
Conne, Okay, you're both thin-skinned and weak-minded. Sorry, I should not have sold you short. rob
If it ain't arcteryx, I ain't buying. Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I guess defining "intelligent" is kind of hard. Carl Sagan's definition was grounded in the ability of a civilization to send and receive radio waves. He argues, convincingly, that it is a pretty rudimentary measure of intelligence that is very easily understood. So what do you think? Somewhere in the universe, does intelligent life exist? Why is it so easy for you to ponder the existence of...
Starvos, Go to the to of the page and click on "Shop the Finest." You should find solid blue, side vent Borrelli's in your price range. rob