or Connect

Posts by rob

[ 1. suit - 2000 attolini 2. shirt - 125 hemraji 3. pair of pants - 300 4. pair of shoes/boots -400 c&j 5. pair of socks - 30 (?) 6. coat - ? 7. tie - ? 8. square - 65 9. odd jacket - 500 0. watch - NA a. bag - 250 b. pair of cufflinks - 65 c. t-shirt - 5 ( d. belt - 60
For any anthropologists studying the site, the following is a good example of the male/pussy phenom that style forum not only seems to attract but perpetuate: Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep I just recieved 2 Barba shirts that i ordered from shopthefinest.com On the order that i made they were size 39 / 15.5 When i tried one of them i noticed it felt a little to big around the neck. When i looked it was size 16/ 41 even though i ordered...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Serious question, what is the point of this thread? At what post count did this occur to you? Someplace north of 7000? Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria This thread remains horrible. I stand by my observation that is is the worst thread ever made. - B At what point does this comment become self-referential? Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl I'm angry? Dunno. Seems like your pissed. I'm not bothered either way. Guys dressed like that make me laugh, pants on the ground and all, man skirts, goofy shoes, hoodies, pfff. Subculture? Are pants half way down your ass subculture? Is subculture in the music? Attitude? Tongue rings? The sunglasses? The fauxhawk? Dont make me laugh dude. I dont know whether that kid is 14 or 24. That's a bad sign right...
Piper, I am a fellow Albertan, although transplanted in Wisconsin. But you may consider calling up the respected men's wear shops and ask who does their tailoring. I've found them a good source here in Milwaukee. Cheers. P.S. Go Flames!
I felt a little sick and then, after a time, i threw up and then later realized that I regurgitated seven of Vox's coats. Rob
Singlecharge, I have an 18 year old, 6'4" son. He's slender as you would expect. I would interested in paying the shipping costs. Let me know. Thanks. Rob
Try as I might, I just can't take anything you say to heart with that avatar. I just end up giggling. Rob
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Well, my reading skills were a lot better 10 years ago, too. Rob