or Connect

Posts by rob

I'm posting only because I'm the exact opposite of a Jew. Yes, I'm Canadian. Everyone please go on with your business. Rob
I love the poor fellow walking with the crutch. rob
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his...
i just hate the "just do a search" response. This site covers so many inane topics by its very nature, even if a topic has been discussed to death, why would it merit the effort of the "please do a search response. Of course, there are many more important things to respond to, such as whether some guy from NY has divots on his shoulders. Can I get an amen here? Rob
vastly overrated.
It's called Conne ass flag.
I thought I told you already: Arcteryx.
Conne, That's okay, I fully expected you to take at least seven hours to form a response rob
Conne, Okay, you're both thin-skinned and weak-minded. Sorry, I should not have sold you short. rob
If it ain't arcteryx, I ain't buying. Rob