or Connect

Posts by rob

4 parts silk, 1 part rayon. That pretty much sums up PTO.
About my gut?
That hasn't been my experience both in the fitting (e.g. I'm wearing a year 1 suit today to go to a client meeting) nor for the styling. While I can understand the styling changes, I think a tailor should be able to nail fit from the first suit. The biggest challenge is my gut seems to want to keep growing.Rob
That's some serious discipline there.
This is one of my favorite threads. It has a bit of everything: good info, some Foo fights, my favorite quote about Foo that Despos added, and a bunch of other stuff. Anyway, since this thread has started I have gone from zero bespoke items to well past 10. My guiding principle has been how to create the best wardrobe for me. That means, how to be properly dressed for as many occasions as I normally come across and purposely staying away from the "what every well...
Lots of shirt options. Trousers would be gray to be safe.
Foil. Have opened the bottle and partaken? Rob
I picked up a bottle of 16 year old AH Hirsch and 23 year old Pappy's last week. I won't tell you how much I paid for fear that my wife will read this. rob
My guess is that it has to do with the stiffness of the interlining used in the waist band. This has happened to most waist bands until I had trousers made for me and the interlining for the waist band that my tailor uses is quite stiff. I assume some tailors could confirm this. Rob