or Connect

Posts by coldnyt1

Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 "Alpha-as-fuck" iGents, I need your insight! I've been talking to my friends IRL, but I want some more opinions. I was super excited for a 2nd date yesterday. The girl was the one who asked me out for the first date, which went very well . Got the kiss at the end of the night and she suggested we go out again. A couple days ago I called her and setup a 7:30 date for Friday (yesterday). She was really enthusiastic...
Quote: Originally Posted by mussel AT&T is buying T Mobile, and rates are expected to go up. May be it'll improve ATT coverage and reduce the numbers of drop calls. I wonder what's going to happen to US Sprint. http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/03/...39-billion/?hp corporate america.... too much pain in the b.....
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum So I'm selling a 32" crt tv I don't ever use on craigslist. I get a craigslist inquiry asking if its still for sale and I reply yes then I get Uh. What? Seems really fishy. Is there anything wrong or scammy about accepting a money order? I realize cashier checks can bounce, but will money orders bounce too> run run run run run run away away..........
Quote: Originally Posted by kjamesuvic I want to be honest hear. As I said I am likely going to marry her down the road a ways and I think not telling her could backfire later. Catch my drift? I have a pillow top mattress and nice sheets. It's a bad excuse but I love my bed, and my couch really isn't that big. Yes. No touching whatsoever. I did, though, give her a pair of my ginch which she then, right behind me, stripped naked to put them...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto You seriously don't think he will pick up on their sexual chemistry? not even... if he does... so be it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto You seriously don't think he will pick up on their sexual chemistry? not even... if he does... so be it...
Quote: Originally Posted by kjamesuvic I went out last night with my roommate and we met a couple girls at the bar. Drinks ensued and I was the wingman. When we got back to my place he went straight into his room with girl #1 leaving me with girl #2. Seeing as I wasn't about to call a cab for girl #2 and leave her friend (girl #1) at my place with my roommate, I decided to let girl #2 stay over... in my bed. I've been in a serious relationship with...
Quote: Originally Posted by makker Yes fun fun, another topic at this again. So the story: There is this chick in my class in college, now after 5 months of our first year we have suddenly (I can't remember how it started) began talking to each other regularly. It first started on facebook and whenever I see her in class I try to talk to her. However, since actually our time spent out of class is greater during the day the talk is usually through...
Quote: Originally Posted by airblaster503 Alright, never thought I would post in this thread. So one of my best friends sisters has been coming onto me lately, she is dating material I guess you could say, but the fact she is my friends sister has me at a loss and I am not sure if I should pursue or not. nobody needs to know... not even your bestfriend... go for it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kslim Hello SF community! I stumbled upon this suit but before my impulsive finger clicked the BIN, I asked a friend for his opinion and he noticed some "flaws". I want to share these with you guys and ask for your opinion. I haven't messaged the seller yet. 1) If you click the picture of "Made in Italy" you will notice the uneven pinstripe and extra stitching of the collar yet on the back of the suit the pinstripes are all...