or Connect

Posts by element02

The Stanley in tan is a nice choice since you plan on wearing navy and grey suits. I would suggest another pair in a darker brown so you can alternate shoes. If you like Grenson, the Sid is a longwing which you can find in tan or burgundy. The Archie is a brogue similar to the Stanley. The Ellery is a double monk that you can get in tan or burnt pine.Cheaney, Loake and Alfred Sargent are great suggestions. You can find rebranded Loake (Charles Tyrwhitt) and Alfred Sargent...
I have a brand new Mugler by Thierry Mugler dress shirt. This shirt has never been worn, is still folded and has all pins attached. The base color is white with vibrant reddish-orange stripes. It is made of 100% cotton. $45.00 or best offer shipped ConUS. PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. PM me if you have any questions.
I have a brand new pair of Mabitex single pleat dress slacks. They are a Euro size 52 (US 36) and are un-hemmed. Made from soft 100% wool, they are very nice charcoal grey colour, lined to the knee, have a split back waist and folded lining around the waist. $60.00 shipped ConUS PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. Measurements are: Waist 36" Front rise 12" Inseam 38" PM me if you have any questions.
For sale is a brand new pair of Samurai S5000VX Lot# 15 in size 36. I purchased these from Aikidou in Japan. I am selling because I bought a 35 and 36 and decided to keep the 35. All tags and flasher are attached. They have never been soaked. $325 shipped ConUS. PM me for international shipping options. Waist: 38 Front Rise: 11.75 Cuff: 9.75 Inseam: 37 PM me if you have any questions. Here is a link for more...
I don't know what size you're looking for, but Pediwear has a C&J Canterbury in suede.
Quote: Originally Posted by mmadha What's next a live-action Ghost in the Shell with Zooey Deschanel as Motoko Kusanagi? They'll probably get Angelina Jolie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Dear Mr. Element02, Since you did not deem fit to read our entire magazine from cover to cover and were so obviously dissatisfied with your purchase, we will be refunding the purchase price of your issue and a representative will be dispatched to your house to collect the offending magazine. We are free to hold our own opinions and regulate our readership. Your custom is no longer desired. Good day to you,...
I looked for it when in Singapore. It must have been a random copy on my flight because it wasn't available on any of the other SIA flights. I guess someone must have left their copy onboard.
Some of my favourites... RL Darlton Alden Longwing in Cigar, Whiskey or #8 shell Tricker's Stow in expresso burnished or marron antique Here is the Stow
I never looked at the Raoul items. There was other interesting stuff in the magazine.