or Connect

Posts by xpress

[[SPOILER]] Having driven both the M5 and M3 (E92/E46 and E60) extensively on the track, you will NOT be underwhelmed with the M3.If anything, the M5 feels lazier... Until you glance at the speedo.Very deceptive power from the V10.Having owned a V8 E60, I can say (although we're in the minority) I loved the way it looked.
The long wait for SPA. My absolute favorite track. I thought I remembered something fishy with the DRS last year, and sure enough: "The FIA banned the use of DRS through the Eau Rouge corner, since drivers had raised safety concerns similar to those held at Monaco. The overtaking aid was not permitted between the entrance to the La Source hairpin and the top of the hill after Eau Rouge. The DRS zone for the race was from Raidillon, along the Kemmel Straight until Les...
HRT knows the only way they'll get a championship point is if the field retires.Tough way to wake up in the morning.Saying that, you guys remember when Senna was racing for Toleman? Horrible team, but he made the difference.I always wonder how Hamilton/Vettel/Alonso etc. would do racing for a team like HRT.
Canada and GB. I always like seeing the host country doing well.
My business partner went to trade in his (financed) 135i last week, which was hit by a large piece of ice falling off a truck a couple of years back.Front bumper and fender were replaced via the dealer, using genuine BMW parts.He paid cash, in order to keep the damage off Carfax (dumb move)Long story short, he got absolutely murdered in trade-in, because apparently BMW can't certify a car they know has been in an "accident".I'm sure it won't have any impact on your lease...
Thanks!She's got some junk in the trunk, that's for sure.
Picked up a Doxa 4000t Sapphire a while back. Over-due for photos. Truly a beautiful watch!
I cheered like a school girl when Hamilton (lapped) passed Vettel. Awesome stuff. Also, glad to see Vettel was penalized for passing off track. Called that immediately.
The owner of the company I work for just sent me an email using exclusively capital letters. It felt like an ICQ conversation circa 1998. God I hate that man.
an extra inch... Maybe 2.Who couldn't use an extra inch?