or Connect

Posts by xpress

I'll make some bets on the golf course.WinWin.
Told a co-worker at my part-time job I'd work this coming Saturday for him. They just phoned, and let me know someone else wants the shift. Thank God!
I couldn't ever imagine leaving my current city (East coast of Canada) But if I had to, it would be Zermatt
I see a pre-nup/co-hab as insurance on the relationship. Not only for the assets going in to a marriage, but to save on court fees if the worst did happen.
Watched the Hunger Games last night. Went in with zero expectations, and actually enjoyed it.
I've been following this since the CX-16 prototype. Honestly, I was looking to have my name on the first batch in Canada, until they announced the coupe would be following the cab. Shame. At least it sounds awesome.
Anybody watch the River Monsters special last night? Those Rays and Bull sharks hundreds of miles up river? God Damn!
Looks like a fantastic time! Excuse my ignorance, but what's a Rainmate?
Looking forward to the photos.
I had the new 328i Sport out for a day (friend works at the dealership) and I left feeling underwhelmed. The engine is great, but it sounds terrible. The interior ergonomics are great, but the materials felt cheap. The ride was comfortable, but the road noise was intrusive. I'm really looking forward to trying out the 335 (4 series?) coupe when it arrives... I'm sure it will be much better.