or Connect

Posts by xpress

^^^ Those whites look half cool... When it comes down to it, there are plenty of better alternatives.
Margaritaville --> South Park classic!! Best episode in a long time
I'm really upset with the start of the season... The diffuser issue that has everyone talking leads to a completely unfair advantage... Three or four races in, it will be a completely different starting grid on race day.
If crazy bitch = super horny bitch.. then I might be familiar! I dated this one chick for like a week... I knew she was a little crazy... but she was SO hot.. She called me at like 2 in the morning to head over to her friends place... they were smashed... and we had a crazy bitch threesome... it was great... Then like a month later... I had another crazy bitch threesome, but it was with two different chicks.. who were obsessed with comparing their breasts... Win all...
I picked up a hoodie from their winter collection... GREAT stuff... it fits quite slim, but the sleeves are a little on the short side... maybe a 34
I don't mind the waist suppression... However, the jacket is a bit too short... I understand a lot of companies have been going this route the last couple seasons (who knew a short jacket could be cool?) But I've never really understood it. The sleeves are a very personal preference... Personally I'd go an eight to a quarter of an inch longer... Either way, nice suit!
I am reminded of words from the Entourage Bible, "Turtle: Come on E, you know friends are just girls you haven't fucked yet."
Interesting ... Wierd... Did I really just see that? haha
One of my dream cars... Simply beautiful..
ADVICE: BOSS makes a great Tux. They essentially have their tuxedo's set up to fit identically to the suits... So if you like a certain cut, they have a tuxedo for it. Materials were above average for the BOSS black label.... Fits (as per usual for boss) is excellent, and construction is above average. I would base decision on fit... the BB might have to be taken in considerably more then the BOSS... which should be considered (A tux is something that I'm assuming...