or Connect

Posts by xpress

One of my co-workers does this... I've worked with him for upwards of three years... Only found out last week, when he was calling for information on his cell, and they repeatedly called him by his first name. Odd... but... live and let live!
Quote: Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon +1
You can certainly ask a tailor to leave three inches of fabric. Some say 3 inches will give your pants a better drape... (Especially on pleats.. the increased weight *in theory* produces a better sitting pleat) Also, cuffs are typically 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" depending on the trends, so more fabric = easier conversion. (Just checked... mine are all around 2"... go figure!)
I love it... especially the textured face. Showy or not, its cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by cheessus Hard alcohol + camping = waking up next morning in a patch of poison ivy with no pants on QFT. Stick to water. And by water I mean light beer. Gotta keep your wits about you. I laughed... so... +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny 2 thumbs down +1 I would not recommend this to my fellow SF'ers
Very Nice!
Deny til you die... Only tell her if you want to break up with her, because ALL trust will be lost... (Everything I know about relationships, I learned from Entourage)
Sign me up for the Aston please!
I don't always drink beer... But when I do... I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty, my friends.