or Connect

Posts by xpress

BOSS Selection has some great things... Their suits are typically of the half-canvassed variety... Their ties are phenomenal (Although 175$ retail here in Canada is too much)... And their shirting is very good. (Note- Boss Selection is a very different beast then Hugo Boss Black label) Now shirts are another story... You can get a decent MTM shirt for the price of the Selection Shirts... So I am not completely sold... But if it fits you well, and you are happy with...
I used to be a slave to Perma-Shine... Which is huge where I live (Eastern Canada) For those of you who don't know... It's similar to the coatings dealers always try and up-sell. (An auto-body pro in my area has deemed it 'the equivalent to anything you can do yourself' They charge $120 per vehicle, with a $20 per year 'check up' I think my next my next foray will be into the world of Zaino.
Picked up some random imported beer at the liquor store Got together with a group of about 5 friends... Drank a bit... Watched Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals (GO PENS)
When I think lavender, I immediately think black or a light grey. Great combo.
30k and under gives you plenty of options... Personally, I would pick up something used... (WRX, RX8, Civic SI, 3 series... Almost anything can be found in this market >30k) Throw some extended warranty... You can certainly pick up something that will be more fun then your three choices, and you can invest the savings (Or spend it on your truck!) Good luck, friend.
I LOVE this Vantage... But the real question is... What does James May think of Aston? read on! http://www.topgear.com/uk/james-may/...dbs-2009-05-01
Quote: Originally Posted by jaydc7 I really can't stand Crosby, and the amount of goals he is scoring this playoffs... With Datsyk out, Helms is my favorite player on the Red Wings, he's all over the place. Shave the pubes off your face, and let Det. win... Det in 5 I grew up about 35 minutes away from where Crosby lived... and I played against him throughout my 'career' He IS over commercialized... which I hate... But he is also...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Why do people keep saying harley did it so "yawn?" Who gives a shit if harley did it. Harley = the sux and lambo = the shit. it looks good on the lambo so who gives a shit if harley did a matt paint job first? +1
First one... The others are a little busy for my taste.
One of my co-workers does this... I've worked with him for upwards of three years... Only found out last week, when he was calling for information on his cell, and they repeatedly called him by his first name. Odd... but... live and let live!