or Connect

Posts by xpress

The question is... do YOU need them back sooner then quoted? If not, try him out... a good tailer is worth his weight in gold these days
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 Yep I am waiting for the new motor(510hp) for 2010. I am however taking a drive up to Monticello this weekend to test drive the new XFR and XKR on the race track. I'm .... very .... very jealous Take a lap for me!
Pad Thai.. no contest!
I currently have a 2004 RX8... and while not German, repairs can be expensive... When the warranty was near the end, I did some serious research, and found a few after-market warranties which were equivalent, if not superior to the in-house warranty programs. (For less money) Before any after-market warranties are even considered, try and do AS MUCH research as you can... there are some pretty shady companies out there... But its an option!
Quote: Originally Posted by Vito I don't mind going to a movie theater alone, every once in a while. But I would feel a little uncomfortable having dinner alone in a decent restaurant. Opposite here... I hate going to the theater alone... but I really don't mind dining alone
This style is from the spring/summer 09 collection... Last years model had the G print on the rear of the shoe as well... I picked them up (most comfortable deck shoe I've EVER tried on) and I can tell you, they are fake... Looking at mine right now, and looking at the photo on Ebay... I can tell you it certainly looks fake to me. Good luck!
A clean single button will do nicely. I hate the 'cheap' (in my opinion) look of adjustable cuffs....
Quote: Originally Posted by mikej77 I like the Molton Brown black pepper body wash. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter can anyone tell me if you can buy an unlocked iphone now in the states? You could always buy an unlocked iPhone in the states... Ebay has them (Although its about a 15 minute process to unlock it yourself --> See Google and youtube How To's)
One hell of a game! GO PENS GO!