or Connect

Posts by xpress

I wear a watch 365 days a year. But I'm a snob.
I could be wrong, but isn't that a 1M?
Saw a nazi yesterday. Seriously. Dude was dressed in swastikas, printed on the Tshirt, necklace, etc. Living in a very conservative town, this blew my mind.
Bought some local raspberries a couple weeks ago... Forgot about them... Looks like I dismembered a man in my fridge...
I understand wagons, it's the idiotic "super SUV's" that blow my mind. The XM series, AMG Merc SUV's, etc. The X6M has got to be one of the most unusual sales craze's of late, and the worst of the bunch. They only seat 4, are horrible in the winter, have no storage space, and can't handle for shit, but I see the damn things everywhere! Two of my neighbors have them... Make superwagons look completely sane.
4 for me yesterday. Started raining as soon as I returned to my driveway
I've taken a step back from Skyrim and hooked the regular Nintendo up. I thought killing Falmer was tough... Try beating world 8 in Mario 3!
I agree with the above, Maldonado is an idiot. Just when I thought McLarens pit-stops were hitting a nice stride, they prove themselves incapable. And can someone shed some light on Jenson? Apparently he got the same improvements Hamilton had this weekend, and he's nowhere near the pace. Seems mighty uncomfortable in the car.
I've taken the liberty of creating a fairly concise SWOT analysis for the OP. Strengths Looks awesome on a resume Weaknesses Coming up with 300 million worth of start-up capital (source: random internet forum) Opportunities Bitch, get in the plane. Threats Where do I start?
Total waste of 5 minutes. Not even close to reality.