or Connect

Posts by Nereis

As times change, we men increasingly find what is new, cool and unimaginable in our youths frightening. In a world where consumerism and faux luxe have driven our neighbours to seek the exotic, the European, the Japanese, Ipods made in China... we reject what to our minds, is strange and incongruent with our childhoods, the Louis Vuitton bags, the artiface of modern America, seeking instead the calming embrace of our forefathers, the frontiersman, the woodsman, the sailor,...
Correcting a deviated septum is a fairly standard procedure. But for making your nose look 'new' again, you'd have to shop around for a good plastic surgeon.
This is no news. A farmhand will always be more physically fit than an accountant. What the man doesn't take into account however is that ancient man was often undernourished. I find it hard to believe that in a time when the average adult was all of 1.6m and 130lbs soaking wet that they would be superior to say... Mike Tyson.
I've seen a handfull of guys who have nailed it. They are all universally slim, young and good looking. If I recall properly, there was a tweed two button, a charcoal with less aggressive details, and a korean celebrity lookalike in the charcoal house cut from way back when. You do need boyish good looks to pull it off. I think that's especially highlighted in their magazine spread.
That flannel pen jacket on farinelli's should do well in this role.
My take on the styleforum dichotomy. Men's Clothing: Looking like you stepped out of the fifties. Streetwear and Denim: Looking like a coal miner. Carry on.
I feel their claims that their bags hold up better than a Louis Vuitton accurate, given that my mother's Louis Vuitton's strap delaminated after only three years. I have personally used my Saddleback to beat a would-be mugger before laying into him with my ASP. Was heavy enough to buy me time to draw my weapon. Turns out weight is a good thing here. Also carried it through a rainstorm with a tiny umbrella that left me soaked. Looks no different to before. I feel that...
Good quality saffron will be light and well appreciate there.
Boxers that cover most of your thighs.
Deadlifts mainly. Teach her how to use that hip drive. Then use squats so that her hands don't become all calloused.