or Connect

Posts by jmillz15

I live in Harlem, and have been mugged at gunpoint. Happened on my block in broad daylight by two guys...Not a pleasant experience by any means, and I know how you're feeling right now. Plus side of this is your street smarts will sharpen up right quick.
Does Jcrew still do free shipping if I call in an order? Can I get a student discount over the phone?
For po boys, try johnny's in the quarter...or there is a deli on st charles near napoleon that makes delicious ones also
price drop to 165
also...let me stress the OBO part. i'd like to move these, so shoot me any reasonable offers
Hello all, I have a pair of Frye brando boots in black. Size 9 regular width. No scuffs or anything like that. I am the original owner. I don't wear these enough...decided I'm more of a brown boot kinda guy. I purchased these about a year ago, and they've been worn less than 5 times. Comes with the original box, and I can get pictures upon request. SOLD Josh-
Quote: Originally Posted by OMGitsaLion size maybe good call...size 9 regular width
Hello all, I have a pair of Frye brando boots in black. Size 9 regular width. No scuffs or anything like that. I am the original owner. I don't wear these enough...decided I'm more of a brown boot kinda guy. I purchased these about a year ago, and they've been worn less than 5 times. Comes with the original box, and I can get pictures upon request. SOLD Josh-
Quote: Originally Posted by ataru It makes some sense if he just means purcells... kinda strange if he's including chucks as that slash implies. jack purcells to clear things up...
Quote: Originally Posted by riraito I think the consensus is buy TTS, but I do feel like I could have sized down a half. Still fits well though how did everyone else size their boots ? I bought the size 9, and feel like I could almost size down a half size...for reference, i'm a 9 in converse/purcells and topsiders, and an 8 in clarks desert boots...