or Connect

Posts by ivan k

Great Alden boots; bought from Alden of Carmel for around $650.00. They've been worn, but these are lifetime boots. I'm a size 11 D, and these fit me perfectly. Black shell, commando sole, trubalance, plain-toe boot. I will ship these with the original box, shoe bags, and cedarville shoe trees. I am selling these for $325 shipped to the continental US. If you live somewhere else, let me know and I'll quote you a price. Please let me know if you have any questions and...
Cleaning out the old closet and really don't wear these, so they have to go. Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. I've probably worn the KMW one wash jeans about 20 times, and are still in great condition. They are also made in Japan. I'm selling these for $100.00. SOLD Measurements are as follows: Waist: 17.25 Thigh: 12.25 Hem: 8.5 Inseam: 32 The KMW x Context pair are exceptional jeans. I got them hemmed by Blue Owl using the...
I've worn these a few times, but they're still in excellent condition. They're size 44, so they should fit a US 11. Price includes shipping to continental US.
I don't wear these enough to justify keeping - I've only worn them about 10 times. Bought these from Alden of Carmel at $485 and feature: full leather linings, leather insoles, cork mid-soles, leather & rubber "commando" outsoles, true Goodyear welt construction, and steel shank. These are truly fantastic boots that will work formally as well as casually with jeans. I'll ship them with the original box and shoe bags. These are on the Barrie last, so they fit a size 11....
All prices include CONUS shipping. Blue and White Sweater - L > $125.00 > SOLD I bought this new and wore it twice last fall/winter, but have gone up a size since then. It fits like a L/Slim-L with a P2P of 20.5. Great condition. Grey Mechanics Sweater - L > $100.00 Great sweater, probably my favorite of the three, so it has been worn last winter, but still in very good condition. Fits like a L/Slim-L with a P2P of 20.5. Blue and White Sailor Sweater - XL - (the one...
I surely hope there's some sort of imprinting involved.
Am I missing the obvious, or is there no way to preview your post prior to placing a classified ad? I have a preview button at the bottom of this posting box, for instance, but on the classified I have only "submit" and "submit and add another".
Price drops.
^ Thanks for the kind words, guys. Glad you enjoyed the clothes. Added a bunch of stuff.
All prices include CONUS shipping. If you don't live in the continental US and you're interested in something, let me know and I'll quote you the shipping cost (it is usually an extra $5-$10). I can also combine shipping if you're buying multiple items. Please let me know if you have any questions on fit, etc. I'll try to get back to you quickly. Apolis for Context >> $65.00 Measurements: P2P: 22 S2S: 18 Crane Shirt - Pics coming later. >>...