or Connect

Posts by onijo84

Has anyone noticed the prices being marked-up prior to in a sale & discount code?
Yup. Looks great beaten up.
Good to see some love for Alessio's footwear. Imo, so far the blood reverse cordovan 5/6 eyelets lace-ups from him have been the most appealing. Saw a pair on IG that has aged well after 2 or so years of wear.
Why is Eton97 selling his Layer-0?
This shirt is exceptionally well made from an artisanal standpoint. The cotton is unlike any others i have seen in other 'dark' labels. It has a light, gauze like feel being cotton without any blend of other organic/synthetic fibers. Fabric was specially made for Issei. Fantastic seam construction throughout the shirt. The usual LeU buttons and sleeve construction with frayed edges along the collar and hemline. Tried on but it was too tight for my liking. Fits true to...
I am reluctantly listing this piece which is hard to come by and was produced in limited quantities. Bought these a few seasons ago. Kept unworn worn. Neat details(refer to pictures). The usual craftsmanship as expected of Issey. A unique blend of bamboo and linen giving making it lightweight and breathable. Fantastic texture and hand to the fabric. Fits true to size. PM me if you are seriously considering to purchase.
Thats is one ugly ass boots.
Thanks guys. That helps.
Regis, how is the quality of Margiela shirts?
What did you get for that much?