or Connect

Posts by onijo84

Brand New Unworn Vincenzo Di Ruggiero Napoli shirt in off-white - 15 3/4(40) x 1 100% cotton Hand Made in Italy $95 Brand New Unworn MP di Massimo Piombo shirt in light blue - 16(41) x 1 100% cotton (vintage fabric) Made in Italy $80 Will ship anywhere. Buyer pays shipping. Payment thru Paypal only. Please note that these shirts were kept in the closet hence the crumples on the fabric.
Nero Ink Black curved leg pants. 70% cotton 30 % Poly Made in Italy Brand New Will ship anywhere. Payment thru Paypal only.
Poeme Bohemien Denim in Light Grey 100% cotton Made it Italy Brand New with Tags Will ship anywhere. Payment thru Paypal only.
^you must the same guy on ebay with this id who does not respond to PMs.
^ Add a whale thong and you are set.
A pair of raw black cotton high waisted trousers from Y. Project featuring button fly fastening, a waistband with belt loops, two inset pockets to the sides and two back buttoned welt pockets. Tapered leg. 100% Crepe cotton. The tags are still attached. PM me for shipping and more info. Payment is Paypal. Last picture shows the fit pic.
Whoever got this hit me up if you want to pass it on.
Someday soon even at around 3.5k i see them being cleared off the rack just as quick. Can't see myself paying that much for a pair.
Those prices are getting obscene. 2.6k?
@kunk this.