or Connect

Posts by Boston Tweed

Bump for price reduction from $190 to $180
Most versatile: L'Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Favorite: Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
Bump for price reduction from $200 to $190.
For sale are a pair of size 9.5EU Carmina brown semi brogues that I purchased on a trip to Madrid. While the shoes are great (and Carmina's leather is as good as people say), the fit was never perfect for me--let my loss be your gain. These shoes are EU sized at 9.5, and I would say (in my non-expert opinion) that they fit like a 10 or 10.5 in most American shoes. The only big thing to note is that two of the seven small brass nails on the toe of the right shoe have...
Bump for price reduction. Was $SOLD, now $SOLD.
Today I present for sale a pair of Polo (made by Crockett & Jones) shell cordovan wingtips in size 10.5D. You likely know the shoes as they are a forum favorite, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. The only big things to note are that I put in tongue pads (which can be clearly seen in the penultimate photo). The shoes have been well cared for, and have seen regular rotation use for a few years, but they still have a ton of life left before needing a...
I'm floored that these are still available. If the Barrie last fit me, these would be all mine. Instead, I'm likely looking at a special makeup . Good luck and somebody should jump all over these!
Quote: Originally Posted by Swan Song Is there anyone selling a cognac/tan edge dressing? I find "brown" does not accent my lighter colored boots AE sells one in a cognac/tan which I own, and it comes in a nice little bottle with a built in applicator that is fantastic. I think it costs ~$5, and I highly recommend it. Actually, I'd recommend you buy basically all of the colors, as they are great to have in your shoe kit, and if you are...
+1 to Prestige Time being great. I've ordered from them once (a ladies Jaeger Reverso) that arrived with a discoloration on the dial. They accepted the return no questions asked and paid shipping both ways. Highly recommend any seller that takes care of a problem in this manner. Buy with confidence.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Could you tell me what kind of peroxide you are using? hydrogen peroxide? Yes...hydrogen peroxide. I tend to buy the bottles of hydrogen peroxide "bleach" that are sold at places like Whole Foods rather than the drugstore bottles, but your mileage may vary. Good luck!