or Connect

Posts by BB1

Attachment I bought these in August and they turned out to be my favorite shorts this past summer. They pair nicely with KKA hi tops and an Attachment u-neck tee.
KKA trainers
Both junhashimoto and Attachment (not KK Attachment) had really great pairs of slim chinos in their SS13 collections. Generally many of the less runway-like Japanese designer labels are reliable sources for this type of thing.We all know how much you love chinos.
I cannot recall ever seeing a piece of outerwear modeled by Essence where the fit was tight enough in the chest to form a cup outline around the model's breast. But I suspect Tellure has a more athletic build than Essence's wimpy models. Nor do I believe most people are looking for such a tight fit in the chest for an outerwear/hoodie type piece.Note that by "confirm" I am not saying this one example definitively proves Attachment sizing. So don't get so defensive. ...
Judging from how tightly it fits (e.g. it's pulling around your breasts), I suspect you could wear size 4 too. The size 3 looks ok on you, but there's a good chance the size 4 will look better. Anyway, your fit seems to confirm what I've been saying all along about this 2=46/3=48 sizing advice being inaccurate.European and US sites tend to promote tighter looking fits than what is commonly modeled for this label on Japanese web sites. I spend far more time looking...
Why is there a huge thread about this guy anyway? In most of the recent pics he's repeatedly wearing sweatpants, sweatshirt, and his trademark knit cap. Yes he wears it well, but in much the same way that a hot girl looks good in nearly anything. Once you take away the qualities that jet listed, there's not much left to admire clothing wise. I believe many forum members are so obsessed with social status that they cannot help but feel drawn towards becks,...
Lounge Lizard jeans The measurements appear to closely match the style of fit I like, they're MIJ, and they were on sale for only 9800 yen. So why not give them a try?
I don't particularly like monkey boots either, but in my opinion jun's version only bares a passing resemblance to them. They certainly don't look like a classic monkey boot design. For what it's worth Jun calls them "military backzips" and they do look good when paired with a down filled M66 jacket which I often wear. They're far more rugged looking than the other footwear I own, and for some outfits this simply works better. Plus in the snow they are perfect,...
Testing my new Pany GX1 + 20mm f/1.7 lens by taking pictures of my recent junhashimoto footwear purchases. Love how I can now take indoor shots in a poorly lit room without the aid of a flash. And I gotta add a plug for junhashimoto's footwear-- every pair I've bought so far are just great! If you can fit into his limited 41,42,43 sizing them definitely give him a try. Sizing is easy since everything fits true to size. All the ones below are horse leather. I...
NEX-7 with Zeiss 24mm F1.8 lens mounted. Is this the lens you're referring to? I would not call this combo pocket-able!