or Connect

Posts by kwijibo

I have for sale some cloth, that does not go particularly well with my complexion. The first piece is a really wonderful silk and 120s wool light blue/white chevron/ herringbone. The check is about 3cm apart with grey and beige. There is 3 metres at 150 width. The Selvedge says super 120's wool and silk made in england. It is a medium to light weight with a slight sheen. I think it would go particularly well with light coloured skin, grey hair and blue eyes, or anyone with...
Prices reduced. I am leaving at the end of next week so please let me know if you are interested in any of the material.
Numbers 2 and 5 are sold.
I purchased a large number of suitings and coatings from Howard at British Fabrics. I will never get around to using these. Some don't suit my colouring. Numbers 2 and 5 are sold. 1. Alfred Dunhill "Kid Mohair and Super 100s worsted cloth Made in England" 4 metres/ 1.05kgs, about 250 grams/metre. This is a very dark grey/black with a subdued blue/purple stripe. The stripes are about half a centimetre apart. USD 100 2. Wool/Linen Glen Check...
I have bought a few shoes in Melbourne over the years but rarely use them. They are not very good and are quite expensive. To travel around the world, Australians sometimes have to go to Singapore. When considering some of the prices here, I would suggest going to the shoemaker in Ho Chi Minh City. He is called Tran Quoc Lan. The off the shelf shoes are quite good and he will custom make shoes as well. They will be about 80 to 100 AUD per pair. The construction is...