or Connect

Posts by radicaldog

Sorry, only just saw this post -- they're black. I think that makes them more interesting, actually. Brown slip-ons reek too much of public school (in the English sense).
Fair enough. By the way, I started a thread by quoting your modernism comments: http://www.styleforum.net/t/333582/on-why-we-like-modernist-chairs-and-houses-but-classical-clothes I hope to return to it tonight with some thoughts. Also, I completely agree that overcoat styles never became settled. The last one I made is three-quarter length, fly-front, slash pockets and single breasted, but with a storm collar (!). Arguably a goofy mongrel, but I think it works. The...
Foo made an interesting observation that got a bit lost in his overcoat thread.It's an issue I've been pondering with little success for a while, and I don't really have much time to elaborate. Someone should.
Is this supposed to be a positive? Why, exactly?In any case the coat does look very good, though I would've gone for somewhat narrower lapels -- they almost touch the sleeves. I particularly like how the pleat opens from the half belt.
Waistcoat?
What is the difference between Fullcount 1108 and 1109? I reckon the latter cut is slimmer, but by how much?
Returned them with a heavy hart. They're quite a full cut.
This question is going down better than I would've thought. Where is the fashion vs style police?
Nothing? Just ordered a pair in 33 (I'm a 32 in RRL and a tight 32 in APC NS faux noir). We'll see.
^ Stevenage knitting closed in 2010. I have a chunky Albam cardigan from them and it's excellent. Shame that capitalism did them in.