or Connect

Posts by radicaldog

Thanks. I'd just ordered a black Ashton from Farfetch and hear the size (IT46) wasn't available after all. Bummer. It's from last year. I'm now set on it and can't find anything remotely like it. I think the attraction of the mode is that it's suitably urban and doesn't look like the wearer really wishes they had a motorcycle or a Cessna. Looking for alternatives, sugggestions much appreciated.
My penny loafers are on the Xim last and they fit well in a 7.5 (though I never wear them 'cause I don't know what to do with them). What size should I choose for the Detroit last? Thanks.
What's your experience with their jackets? I know that they're fashion items, not proper biker gear, but then I'm not a biker.
I gather that ToJ is defunct and the planned replacement not live yet. So what's the S&D approved leather jacket supplier? I'm looking for something like the leather harrington jacket ACNE made last year, say. Something neither flimsy nor bulletproof, and wearable with a range of things, from t-shirt and sneakers to even, perhaps, a shirt and tie, like Truffaut:
Not interested in the big brand boutiques. Any hidden gems I should look out for during a four-day trip? Cheers.
That's Amsterdam, Netherlands -- the original article. Thanks.
An artwork? Less likely to be damaged or lost, if you care primarily about a perpetual reminder of your college days.
Well I tried those and to some extent they taste better than cigarettes. So what are my options? I don't know where to start researching this, but what are the aesthetically minded producers of vaporizers? Any other considerations?
... they're tucked in and the shoulders fit correctly. And maybe the trousers need to be high waisted. Discuss.