or Connect

Posts by tmcevoy213

very nice!
If it wasn't a touch too big in the shoulders I would instantly snap this up. Gorgeous jacket.
AABought these from BiG a while back and wore them for a few months, before I decided they weren't right for me, and they've been sitting in my closet ever since. Hope someone will take this great deal and give them a good home! Tagged 29 W, 36 L. Actual measurements: Waist: 15.5" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 14" Thigh: 10" Inseam: 36" Leg opening: 8.25" Edit: I haven't spent much time on SW&D, but I have done several transactions on MC and can provide references if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit I'm a true 38L and I'm not interested. I have removed the asking price and am open to offers. Hard2Fit and anyone else, please pm me with what you think would be fair. Quote: Originally Posted by iatrogenic is this a fake? No.
Checking interest for a solid navy Ralph Lauren Black Label suit, size 38L. It is used but in very good condition. PM me with offers, thanks.
No more than other shoes, in my experience.
Are there any more of these buttons left?
Really guys? A 43" chest would measure 21.5" across, not at all unreasonable for a 15.5" collar. Honestly, do you think a 17" half-chest (=43 cm) is more reasonable?
Fits true to size?
Quote: Originally Posted by AgentChaosFlux have you seen anyone show off a lot of french cuff, exposing the entire cufflink when standing, arms at the side, and is this a major breach of suit etiquette or not? I've seen Colbert do this frequently. I'm not a big fan, to me it looks sloppy. I like it better on Sinatra but it is not the kind of thing I would try to emulate, personally.