or Connect

Posts by Morgan111

Thanks, Nancy--I've been having fun in Photoshop (which is how I decided NOT to lose the beard) and that site could be even easier. And thanks for all the other info too--it's all bookmarked and will be studied I do like the BestPitt option. I happened to see a big-spaced comb at the store today and bought it, so I'm on my way. (Not quite a prison weapon like that one in the picture though.) FWIW I currently use: Shampoo - Suave Naturals (33% less baby harp seal than...
Thanks, I'll be sure to investigate one of those contraptions! (My hair tangles easily so I need something beyond fingers sometimes.) I'll look at products beyond mousse--it's all greek to me. I thought mousse was a food.
Thanks! Pics are very useful. I do brush--long habit that I never think about--but a comb might be better. (I'm not totally opposed to a product, just aiming to do without if I can. If not, so be it The main reason I wanted to try for something that doesn't need a product is that I can see myself being lazy about using it right, and then it does me no good. Toxicity is also a concern, but I can choose what to use--and how much--as you say. Everyone tells me to use...
Many thanks, all! (I didn't mean to ignore the responses--I thought I was subscribed to the thread but I wasn't.) I'm too chicken to go super-short, but you've given me things to think about. Non-mainstream is OK. (Not that would have a clue what a mainstream look might be anyway ) Forgive my ignorance--is this two different suggestions, or one? * "side-parted and no more than medium-long" * "Combed asymmetrically over part of the forehead in front, a la Keanu...
Hi - I'm a man (34) with long, fine blond hair... which I've kept for 10 years out of habit, but in fact I hate it and so does everyone else! I can't manage a ponytail (the front corners never get long enough to reach it) so I see no option but to cut it short. Fine by me--change is good! I'm seeking suggestions on shorter styles that might look good. My friends/family have no advice, but they're unanimous that my hair has looked bad for a long time. Hairstylists...