or Connect

Posts by Willy Nilly

Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada Yeah I actually meant to comment on this also but has anyone else noticed how wide the sleeves are on the vintage chambray? Yes. Just received the grey in the mail and this was the first thing I noticed. The pockets are a little goofy too. Mulling over whether to return or have tailored.
Authentics.
Tods loafer: inside-11.5 outside-12 widest point-4 They are about a full size smaller than your typical boot/dress shoe size.
Hello: -Prices include shipping in CONUS. Items will be shipped via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance and/or alternate shipping available at buyer's discretion -Paypal preferred -Posting just a few pics in this thread. Link to more pics and details here -Please PM if you need measurements or any addt'l info *for sizing reference I wear 12 in Nike/Vans/Sperry, 11 in Alden/Chucks/Clarks, 44 in Common Projects Tods Moccasin, size 10 worn but...
Hello: -Prices include shipping in CONUS. Items will be shipped via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance and/or alternate shipping available at buyer's discretion -Paypal preferred -Posting just a few pics in this thread. Link to more pics and details here -Please PM if you need measurements or any addt'l info *for sizing reference I wear 12 in Nike/Vans/Sperry, 11 in Alden/Chucks/Clarks, 44 in Common Projects Tods Moccasin, size 10 worn but...
Quote: Originally Posted by __CB__ Does anyone know if Rag & Bone's Newman chinos (photo on http://www.odinnewyork.com/) are the same as their McQueen chino from last summer? Think those are the pair I tried on recently. If so they are cropped really short.
I'm really going to regret not purchasing the terry blazer. Maybe I can subside my grief with an oxford. How do they run as compared to say a W+H hoodie? Anyone know p2p on a L or XL?
Quote: Originally Posted by adamha21 Finally able to get my hands on the ever elusive organic terry blazer in boulder today. Simply amazing. what size didya go with?
O'Connell's has a pair for $145. If you register for their newsletter I think they still send you a $50 off voucher. If you get a pair pls report cuz I am thinking about em. Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll Bump. Anyone know of any white oxfords without broguing for under $100?
Prices chopped today. Here are measurements on the WWM BD shirt: p2p-19.5 sleeve-21.5 length-28.5