or Connect

Posts by Willy Nilly

Yes they are
I need these. Are they a special run for JP market or available stateside?
nice shoes! can you provide your shoe size in other common brands for sizing reference? Thanks.
Shirt: Shoulder-17.5 Chest-18.5 Sleeve-20.5 Length-30 Denim (BiG style): Waist-16.5 Inseam-32.75 Front Rise-9 Back Rise-13.5 Thigh-11 Knee-8.5 Hem-7.5
Hello: Purchased this item from Gilt but does not fit me. -Prices include shipping in CONUS. Items will be shipped via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance and/or alternate shipping available at buyer's discretion -Paypal preferred (1) SOLD (2) Rag & Bone RB23 Jay Jeans, Selvedge Indigo, Size 32, $100 Measurements (BiG style): Waist-16.5 Inseam-32.75 Front Rise-9 Back Rise-13.5 Thigh-11 Knee-8.5 Hem-7.5
Love the navy madras andover. Worn it plenty. Like the shorts too, and not sure why but the cinchback bothers me. In fact, I have the cinchback olive pants from this season and contemplated removing the cinchback. Do you think the stitch would close up?
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnathan Holy shit. I need this. If you are volunteering to be guinea pig, pls report back with fit and finish opinion as well as photos!
I tried on the Officer Field Pant (chino) recently and was smitten. After looking for a nice chino for less than $100 for a while and coming up empty I am going to bite the bullet on these. I'm not anticipating they go on sale too often. Would love to be straightened out on that.
Looking for sizing advice and general opinions on the Albam Cagoule. Oi Polloi has p2p measurements but they seem very generous. Even the XS comes in at 23" p2p. If anyone owns and can provide their take on measurements would surely appreciate it. Thanks.
What's the pocket sit gonna be on these?