or Connect

Posts by Willy Nilly

Price drop to $70.
Price drop to $80.
For sale: new, never worn Rag and Bone Wakefield Boat Shoe (Boot) Size 11. Comes with dustbag and with box. Purchased off Gilt and didn't fit. Price: $80, shipping included in US. Outside US add $20 for USPS Express. Payment: Paypal or MO Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.
Sold. Thank you.
Sold. Thank you.
Sold. Thank you.
price drops.
For shipping to Canada add to prices above: Priority International - add $14 Express Mail International - add $30 I'm not as familiar with the tracking feature on Priority Int'l. It would be your call. Quote: Originally Posted by brcartel How much for shipping to Toronto?
Thank you all for the kind words. Quote: Originally Posted by btinl How do quoddy fit? TTS? Are you able to compare sizing to Chucks? I haven't worn Chucks in a while. I think I was wearing an 11 or 11.5. In case it helps, I wear... 12 in Vans 44 in CP (though they are tight b/c I am wide at the front of foot) 12 in Sperry 11 in Red Wing 11 in Clark's DB
Hello, Fine print: --prices include shipping in CONUS. Items will be shipped via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance and/or alternate shipping available at buyer's discretion. --paypal preferred --posting just a few pics here. Link to more pics and details here --please PM if you need measurements or any addt'l info (1) Rag & Bone Trainer in White. New, without Box. Size 12. $140 (2) Quoddy Boat Shoe with Camp Sole. New, with Box and Dust Bag. ...