or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I think this is a good idea, and that it should be done. Brad, want to run it since you suggested it?
The website does list japanese stockists, so proxying is an option. I feel like a broken record saying this, but I'm waiting to hear back about whether they're opening any US accounts.
SeaGreen: Hello LA Words and Pictures by Jasper L SeaGreen is all about California. It’s surf and skate inspired, and in this case it’s the fabrics that make the product. Light, soft, unstructured; lots of paper blends and fabrics that are heavy on the texture add - if you’ll allow me to go full-on Mr. Porter - a casual vibe of luxurious, west-coast laziness to wear on your off-duty lifestyle days. Is that enough buzzwords? It’s a Japanese brand, made in Japan,...
^SF, copy of the duomo doors. (I think I'm remembering that right)
Hey guys,I figured I might as well post this here, too - just in case people don't follow the tumblr.
I will be wearing white hi-tops, loose black shorts, and a black top with a red cravat. I have it on good authority that Spacepope will be wearing an all-white sailor outfit and over-the-knee high-heeled boots.
Oh, also - in the wake of the Frozen Waves insanity, some of you may be interested in a recent interview I did with Stephan Schneider. It's on the NMWA tumblr. He's a super interesting, super funny guy, and he had some hilarious things to say about his own clothes and fashion in general that are probably worth a read. Kind of made me wonder why I like what I like, which is never a bad thing. (There will be a longer Part 2)
I like this idea.
650, PIGS
How do you like the passport wallet? Is it way too huge? All I really want is lapel-sized passport/boarding pass/ sundries (custom forms etc) holder