or Connect

Posts by Synthese

nomadic
Miran, if you put all this energy into writing "dark" supermarket erotica for bored housewives you'd be a goddam millionaire by now.
THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX HOURS AGOGhostface wakes at 5:45 AM, fifteen minutes before the alarm. Thinks about turning over. The noise from the city is too loud.Gets out of bed. Pulls aside the single blackout curtain, squints at the gray smear of dawn over buildings.Pees, yellow. Brushes his teeth. Makes a single cup of coffee in the kitchen of the pre-fab studio apartment, brings it to the open laptop on his desk. Stretches black headphones over shaved head, still...
and yet the only photos you've shared are of black blazers and jeans. come on. that looks radical cowabunga dude
Yes but I hope you know it doesn't count as your contribution Other pictures I have taken of people looking cool in long coats:
Why? Makes him look positively angelic. Benesyed, the patron saint of time. Also I think I've figured out how to wear this coat without looking like I'm taking part in WW2 cosplay:
Do you like long coats? Do you have long coats? Do you want long coats? Do you long coats? Do you? Long coats: dramatic, unapologetic, sometimes creepy. Long coats: occasionally useful when it's cold. Long coats: they look cool when you walk. Long coats: post the ones you wear and the ones you want. I'm pleased with the two I own. I've been thinking about selling the Ann, but ultimately it looks so darn cool that I don't know if I really want to, even if I have...
Yeah, I would not like that. I am too hot whenever it is above 65.
^Yes, and the color is different, too. The navy one they're carrying this season is absolutely phenomenal, though. What a beauty.