or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Yeah, I did. I don't remember if I tried any on but I was in favor when @thewho13 bought a pair. I thought they looked better in person too - I'm not sure I love them, and there are definitely boots I like the pure look of better, but my interest comes more from the fact that I just can't stand uncomfortable shoes these days and the relative width + crepe sole seems appealing.  As usual, I will probably buy nothing and continue to complain.  I really don't mind this whole...
Thanks, guys - didn't know about either. 
Cool. The more I see those boots the more I like them. 
Those are cool. I've considered guidi suede slip ons before, but I don't think any of them would necessarily fit how I dress. @notwithit, I'm kind of trying to avoid another pair of vans - I just seem to shred them too quickly.
Blast from the past, here: who's got a source for the good old deadstock bw sportschuhe? barring that, where can I go for some suede slip-ons? Don't want CP, haven't seen Diemme's I want, and Greats don't seem to have suede. Haven't found white from buttero either. Kind of done with the idea of paying a lot for sneakers, but is there anything obvious I'm missing?
shoulders too wide, sleeves too long. Returnable?
I would love to see that with white trousers. Good stuff everyone.
Cold hard truth. It's just a huge instagram community, and pictures tend to be better, too. That said, we haven't forgotten about you (us?). 
Also bbj. A mesh "sweatshirt." Dunno if you can find it anymore
Yeah. In pubs, I've found that even 2 is hard to deal with. Obviously I'm not playing at a super high skill level or anything, but he is an incredibly annoying character.