or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Rifts came. I really wanted to like them, but either they don't work in a size 12 or they're only charming from certain angles. Not supremely comfortable, either - very thick between your toes. Also my girlfriend called them "goat-hoof Mary-Janes," and I couldn't think of a way to disagree. Really divided on sock darts too. I kind of liked my og flyknits runners best, but I'm not exactly a Nike guy.
Ooh ooh tell me about the Evan kinori! I really want to try to visit his studio/see the clothes next time I'm in SF. It all looks so nice.
Nike. Side pockets, key pocket, small zipped pocket. 25$ or so. Doubles as bathing suit.
copped rifts. Will report back. Enjoying my sock darts but agree with accordion.
The sock darts are great. I tried to get some for my girlfriend as well but failed to size right. The standard men's colors are not amazing, but I've been needing a pair of bright orange shoes since my flyknits died.
bright orange sock darts. yolo. 
Yeah, still looking for an(other) deadstock pair or three. I think they're plenty comfortable, but no one on the forum is selling them anymore? what to do
I am not a vacuum snob, but we found a free, mint dyson sitting on a curb a couple weeks ago and it has changed my life  
counterpoint: my classic footbed pair are the most comfortable shoes I own, and were right out of the box. Only shoes (that aren't athletic shoes) I can spend all day in (and I work standing 50% of the time).