or Connect

Posts by Synthese

That "nylon puffy hoody thingy" looks amazing. 
Size: Marked 44, fits true. Perfect for a US 11.5 (an 11 could happily wear them as well). Notes: Mid-height front-zipped flight boots in dark brown leather. Lined in shearling for winter comfort. Cuff can be flipped over, should you wish to show off the lining. Wear this boot while cruising on autopilot above the frozen wastes. Condition: Lightly worn, but good. The only defect is a slightly-split sole (pictured); this does not affect wearability but could be easily...
Size: Marked 44, fits 1/2 size small due to low toebox. Best for a US 11 or 10.5. Notes: Riding-style boot made of a thick, lustrous cognac leather. Blake construction. Sleek toe-box with chiseled sole and a mid-high heel. An all-season boot, perfect for wearing with a flight jacket, blazer, or dramatic long coat. Condition: Excellent. No heel wear, some creasing and light denim staining. Photos are accurate. Cost does not include shipping; please PM for a quote....
I guess...True to your usual euro size, maybe? In SF lingo, one down from your gat size. I'm an 11.5, a 44 feels good. Sole construction appears solid, but the uppers aren't great. They came with a loose it on the inside, and I already have some threads coming loose, insoles peeling up, etc.
The scarosso jodhpurs you suggested!
Yuh crotch shot, for your enjoyment:
Couldn't decide. I went for the all-you-can-eat.
DAMN that's a lot of good entries. 
It's a beautiful spring day and I am wearing Chanel's Coromandel, which I love. 
Yes. Great purchase. Been hoping someone would buy that.