or Connect

Posts by Synthese

HOLY CRAP look at these DEALS WOULD YOU this is FUCKING INCREDIBLE I AM BLEEDING FROM MY EYEBALLS All pairs are used. All photos are accurate. Shipping to the US is INCLUDED BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLLLET THE DEALS BEGIN [[SPOILER]]  2) OMG THEY'RE THE EXACT SAME BOOT ONLY GREY?!?!! SO PHRESH BABY LIKE YOU GONNA SING OPERA IN THEM WHILE RIDING A PONY AND WEARING A CAPE. PUT THEM ON YOUR FEET AND THEN WALK IN THEM BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS AND OCCASIONALLY ON...
HOLY CRAP look at these DEALS WOULD YOU this is FUCKING INCREDIBLE I AM BLEEDING FROM MY EYEBALLS   All pairs are used. All photos are accurate. Shipping to the US is INCLUDED BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL   LET THE BOOTS BEGIN   1) WOW YEAH LOOK AT THESE RAD BROWN SUEDE FRENCH COWBOY BOOTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST WALKED OFF THE SET OFF SOME RAD FRENCH MOVIE WITH COOL MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND PEOPLE DRINKING FANCY DRINKS AND TALKING IN THAT...
 Friendly reminder that Styleforum's editorial picks are, therefore, also 30% off: Leder coat  monitaly ranch coat  Sage de Cret patchwork  glorious Kanata bison
What were you wearing a few months ago/some outtakes from our fun times in the Sand Dunes:         Cloak Uniqlo x Plokhov Cloak Nonnative   Here's a story:   When @spacepope and I were out in the desert with Ian, the first thing we saw when we hiked into the dunes was some old dude, cruising across the sand like it was no problem. We named him the Dunewalker, started telling jokes. And kept telling jokes. For hours. Eventually, the Dunewalker got creepier:...
return. looks like everything you own/is short and tight
More outerwear that could be mistaken for bathrobes, please. 
More importantly, Homeworld 1+2 remaster for 12$. Thank you. Play on giant screen for maximum awesome. 
Do tell...
i feel like i've never truly appreciated how dope-as-fuck EG is before 2 hours ago
Best present ever.