or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Meg, Bumble&Bumble sumotech, medium, Dove, today it's Fredric Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire, which is nothing if not puissant, costco, and I'll pass on the last one.  My dogs are wearing "lupine" brand collars, which have the perk of being infinitely replaceable for only the cost of shipping, even if they've been chewed, and they are constantly chewed.  if you would like to "shop the look" we can probably set up some javascript shit with the help of mr. porter, now owned...
 "Lead Suede" Common Projects x Robert Geller combat boots from several seasons ago.Be happy I wasn't carrying their matching pink and blue fabric leashes instead!
Trying a few dyptique samples that a friend gave to me: today is "Eau de lierre." I sort of smell like I rolled around in a greenhouse, I guess. Pleasant but boring? 
Slim, not skin tight anywhere. Yep, it's the olive.
no prob - hoodie is my trusty ll bean hoodie that I can't find on their site anymore, and the jeans are Japan Blue tapered monsters from Blue Owl (here they are).
@Parker  please buy this   http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-Dries-Van-Noten-FW14-Jacket-Medium-/261807917737?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf4f7caa9
how are we supposed to emulate the WoostGod if shorts aren't allowed?!
Bastion has a great soundtrack and is fun on your tablet. Excellent for traveling.
To both who asked - I am an XL/42 and went with an XL, fits perfectly. No idea how it compares to the chore coat, sorry!
Huckberry is having another sale on forum favorite Apolis   Noteworthy because they still have the wool chore coat and waxed french work jacket in stock.   Huckberry sent me one of the french work jackets to take on Styleforum's Japan expedition, but before I left it was also my most-worn piece of spring outerwear. Lightweight (you can even roll the sleeves), effective water-repellent finish, and plenty of mobility for hiking, driving, or just looking cool. If you're...