or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I think I've probably watched that interview 3-4 times now. Love it. For some reason it kinda makes me tear up. 
Cheers, thanks. the price i pay for being full-time small-time. I think NMWA ran out of my size on like the first day, so I'm happy to take the chance.
 Hopefully, yes. I have never bought from UM before and have long heard the terrible tales of unfulfilled orders.Pretty true in my limited experience. I'm a 42, and so far size 5 outerwear has fit me when I've tried it. Can't speak about the whole lineup, obviously - for example, measurements on the matching shorts I am desperately trying not to buy suggest they run huge. 
holy shit, thanks. I didn't think i was going to be able to grab that ts(s) floral jacket, but dreams do come true. they better send it to me!
Picked up DA: Inquisition from the XBL sale last week, have put some time into it. Kinda fun, but the Witcher's combat is more interesting (still haven't finished that either...). I'll keep going and see what happens. First DA game so I'm totally lost. Doesn't seem to matter. Mostly it makes me pine for Mass Effect. 
Nice. I went for the 45 - hopefully they fit tts as claimed, otherwise there may be salt. 
Ah, good. I was wondering about that. I will probably sno-seal/waterproof them immediately, since I intend to make use of that lug sole this winter. I'm just really hoping they don't run small.   Next on the list is MA+ short backzips! Not sure I'll ever bring myself to spend more than 1k on shoes, though. 
I think they'd look really good with a wide, workwear-esque silhouette, but I admit I'm having trouble seeing them with your more modern, semi-technical clothes. I am really not a derby person, though.
Yep! Ha! I've contemplated them for...what, two seasons now? Had no idea they were on sale...I really hope they work out. 
First "fashion" purchase in forever: