or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Thanks, guys - just saw att's passport thing, which i've never tried, but seems like an easy solution. 
Anyone know the deal with prepaid sim cards/etc? last time I checked it was a pain in the ass. 
Haven't been to the Marché aux Puces in forever, but I don't think that I'm going to have the time to head all the way out on this trip.    We'll be right next to cluny-la-sorbonne, which means I can maybe find the time to sneak into my favorite museum (unicorns). I am definitely going to Sadaharu Aoki. 
I have...one pair of boots, and a pair of birkenstocks. And some running shoes. 
Same question from me, Greg - do you think an L in the Docu-robe would work for me, or is that foolish? Thanks!
No Florence this year! What a...never mind. We'll be in Paris instead, looking at showrooms, but mostly sitting on the curb outside Monoprix eating cheap baguettes and caprices des dieux.     So let's hear it. What do you want to read about? What brands have piqued your curiosity? Which arrondissements do you find most titillating? I haven't spent more than a few days in Paris in...several years, so help me out. We'll have a real live photographer with us this time,...
Anyone know if the Nike x Acronym white/orange can still be found anywhere in a US12? Thought Haven still had some, but they're gone. Need some comfy sneakers that work in the wet. 
gonna just leave this here:   Styleforum is looking for an intern!
yet another sign of the impending apocalypse
pictures of the robe, please - that was the one thing i waffled on all season.