or Connect

Posts by Synthese

SPACE MILK
NO BACKSTORY, NO CONTEST
Reminder: Running out of time for the SW+D Challenge! Someone give Rais a run for his money, at least     http://www.styleforum.net/t/518506/sw-d-challenge-milkman-with-a-dark-past-19th-february-4th-of-march/0_100#post_8347222
Huh. Have we reached critical mass? Is it time for a Denver meet-up?
Oh man that floral jacket. Saw it on beams today and was about to start googling it. Fuuuuu
melo wear it under a long coat and over a long shirt or sth with a pirate hat and then you can join me on my pirate (space)ship

Yeah. They hit me right at the ankle bone - keep in mind I'm wearing boots there, and that the slightly extended rise makes the inseam appear shorter on paper. 
No idea how big it goes, but I don't think I've seen anything with a 48" chest. I have a 42" chest, and find that XL tends to fit me very well. That doesn't help you, of course, but I wouldn't lose hope. If you check the HRM eshop, they'll list measurements, and even if they don't stock anything larger than an L (often the case) you can usually extrapolate to XL (carried by other stores) based on the sizes they do list. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the unlined...
And they are PERFECT. Exactly what I wanted.