or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. I don't need more indigo outerwear. 
awesome, @ChetB and @nicelynice    @RegisDB9 that jacket looks wild!
  Both Carmina and J. Fitzpatrick are in that range. Most forumites would probably recommend Carmina (slightly more expensive), but I own the J. Fitzpatrick model and think that they are very elegant - they're also very responsive with sizing and shipping questions. I wore them to a wedding this spring.
 Here you go! Click the link below.  SUBSCRIBE TO STYLEFORUM'S NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE OUR GUIDE TO BLACK FRIDAY SALES
As stated above, please, please wear a wedding tie! Example from Kent Wang (85$):     Add a white pocket square (linen, or if you can't find it, silk), and that's all you need.
For a holiday party, a navy or charcoal will be much, much sharper.  It sounds as though you may have some time, so I recommend looking at these two articles for some advice:   http://www.styleforum.net/a/where-to-buy-a-last-minute-wedding-suit-for-under-800 http://www.styleforum.net/a/where-can-i-buy-an-affordable-suit-for-my-wedding   (ignore that they're about weddings!)     If you can't or don't want to deal with that, do as @Murlsquirl suggests and wear a blue...
I tried this at the San Fran boutique (?), along with a very cozy velvet knit. The velvet thing was great. I'd still like a camel crew with elbow patches but I guess I can't imagine paying Margiela prices for that stuff.
not you too!   almost never. ALMOST!
Snow came, so my Film coat got its first look at the great outdoors. It's...very nice. I'll be wearing it over a turtleneck all season, thank you very much.  
  Schneidahh, uniglow, neitzsche wait i mean nonnative what the heck