or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Do it. It's so good. 
  it is sick.  the other piece I loved was the field jacket - so many more styling possibilities (imo) having seen it in person. Would love to own both - gonna work on that. Antonio has a ton of great fabrics, too. I'm tempted to tell him (at some point in the future) to make me the wild field coat he always wanted but didn't think he could market off the rack. 
shoes. ohmigod.             
What a trip. I'll be happy to declare the trunk show a resounding success.  I'd say that everyone had a great time - vendors and visitors. We kept running out of clean glasses, which I think proves my point.   There was a ton of great stuff there - I love Kent's squares, in particular; Franco cuts a mean suit (and I talked to several visitors who "love his shoulders" - suit shoulders, that is); Mike from Epaulet showed me through their sneaker line (wider in the toe than...
That is @unbelragazzo, and you should ask him.
power trio
  Ask, and ye shall receive!  SW+D represents with Guidi and Margiela  Get ur suits, dawg  Kent Wang brings the fiya with pocket2  Eidos Casentino.  Do want.  Epaulet does lethaaaaaa
we just have less of a complex about these things
I guess it depends on your opinion of these things. I hope I'm not neglecting you guys. 
Ps. Check the vendor threads for their Instagram accounts for more photos. I know that noman and epaulet have accounts (@nomanwalksalone and @epaulet), but I am not certain about the others. My own is @child_of_scorn.