or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Gloves!     ...is there any chance that Formosa solaro in 52L would fit me?
    nonnative x Officine Creative
they have a few. most are overly distressed and weird. some look...ok?               http://www.yoox.com/us/44842516AN/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=44842516AN&sizeId=9
Yeah but my antique Japanese scarf is bigger.
Maybe for sales announcements or something? I am not sure why people would use it instead of PM.
I predict that by the beginning of 2016 you will have joined us on the dark side that is SW&D. Come, peruse our threads devoted to obscure Japanese dyes and wares...
That Frank Leder coat looks awesome in every single one of those permutations and you're a fool if you return it
Some awesome updates/reasons for you to come   1) In case you missed it, we will have TWO FLOORS of rad clothing, shoes, and accessories. I mean, seriously. That should be enough. 2) There will be awesome stuff for your lady-companions as well; including beautiful pocket squares from Kent Wang (which work as a neckerchief in a pinch), scarves and squares from Monsier Fox, and more. 3) Styleforum's official Beer Correspondent, @Ken P, will be handling the brews aspect...
Glad to see I'm not the only person who thought those sneakers were cool
You All Did This (tm)