or Connect

Posts by Synthese

ooooohhhh now I get it
That is more or less what I do
There are a lot of "influences" going on in a number of these designers. David and I spoke briefly about it, but I'm starting to feel like I don't really care as much as I thought I did. I dunno. I mean, I'm not going to not buy a Japanese muscle car because they were initially "influenced" by American designs, nahmsayne?
Hey there, I don't have access to the line sheets, but you'll see a list of their stockists on the website - including Traffic LA (and the erstwhile Tikwid. Getting in touch with either of them will net you better results.
From my perspective, it's great (duh) to hear that people are interested in an increase in the editorial content. I don't think it's a secret that I dislike the current thread-based system, so I'm looking forward to there being a more dedicated outlet, as things definitely get buried quickly. Of course, I'm also pretty gosh-darn excited to start getting more SF content out, and even if I can't speak for Fok, @unbelragazzo, and @Teger, I'm always happy to hear about things...
Next week "For me, only black." - jh
Oh, I got a CWU-45P a month or so ago. Maybe more like six weeks. My SO got her A2 at the same time. Took just over a year.
Great pickups, regis. I think they'll be perfect for you. I'm always tempted to replicate that cream/blue/tan combo you've shown us a few times.
BUY A MONOCLE
Yeah, mine is an old Jil Sander commando - looks just like any other commando - and I like how the boxy top looks with a slimmer bottom, especially if (message to OP) you wear a white tee that reaches a bit below the sweater, say to the bottom of your fly. Breaks up the proportions nicely. Actually, now that I'm thinking it, I'd also suggest a pair of slim grey cargos and a chukka in your choice of color, both for the weekend or tucked with a white shirt.