or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I will be there at 8:30 AM sharp to hear all about it.
DAY 2 Please follow along here
Day 1: Escape from Calypso But if you only knew, down deep, what pains are fated to fill your cup before you reach that shore, you’d stay right here, preside in our house with me and be immortal. There are no princesses here. There is no fragrant bath of oil that awaits me, there are no wise goddesses disguised as heralds to watch over me and guide me to victory. There is only Pitti. There is only the ###. I am no king, triumphant. I could, however, pass as a beggar -...
Man, all this fashion and I just want to watch the World Cup
Uhhh men are just as bad, they just refuse to admit they're influenced by "trends." Menswear is above that noise, right? Not like we're misogynistic or anything.
Erdinger
As a note, I will be trying to do more updates throughout the day this time, both on my own instagram and however Fok chooses to use the garbage I send him.
Pitti has begun. Sort of.
Okay, well, here is something to consider: http://www.styleforum.net/t/399258/pitti-uomo-86-day-0-departure/0_100#post_7199800 You can also click the link that fok posted.
THE PITTILOGUES RETURN: PITTI UOMO 86, DAY ZERO Sing to me of the man, Muse, the man of twists and turns driven time and again off course     I am fairly certain that Pitti is cursed. I arrived at the airport to find that my flight had already been delayed by an hour. No matter, I thought, I have four hours in Chicago. I waited, like the dutiful traveler I am, until we boarded, and sat down happily with my e-reader - proof that I have lost all honor as a...