or Connect

Posts by Synthese

INTERLUDE: DINNER
INTERLUDE I am not sure that Tuesday’s dinner, which was a relatively staid affair with David and Greg, is really worth describing. There were no real shenanigans; no wanton drunkenness, and, since Patrik isn’t here, no towering, uncontrollable vikings. I will say that I feel that my stacks are an act of rebellion. So is being lost. I’m supposed to be meeting David outside the Tie Your Tie (I maintain that this is a terrible name for a brand, but apparently they do...
I'm so tired. I didn't even get anything done today. Don't tell Fok.
There's a certain level of self-awareness that is absolutely requiredWooster is a nice guy. Easy to talk to, and much more open than I had anticipated.
@unbelragazzo and I just interviewed him and I told him the same thing. More politely, of course.
what the fuck kind of food are you eating
I will be there at 8:30 AM sharp to hear all about it.
DAY 2 Please follow along here
Day 1: Escape from Calypso But if you only knew, down deep, what pains are fated to fill your cup before you reach that shore, you’d stay right here, preside in our house with me and be immortal. There are no princesses here. There is no fragrant bath of oil that awaits me, there are no wise goddesses disguised as heralds to watch over me and guide me to victory. There is only Pitti. There is only the ###. I am no king, triumphant. I could, however, pass as a beggar -...
Man, all this fashion and I just want to watch the World Cup