or Connect

Posts by Synthese

275 for these are you fucking kidding me @razl take note man
just came here to post that. That dude looks pretty rad. I have also had the pleasure of seeing @Mr. Claymore in person on a few occasions, and usually think he looks very cool too. 
for what? because I live all summer in nike and under armor, but my guess is that it's not what you're after. 
I haven't recently, but I own an older jacket and have seen it at Pitti and retailers over the last few seasons. It's sort of like a Last Conspiracy of clothing, if that makes sense - definitely a bit derivative, fixated on providing a product to a specific consumer segment, but some of the clothes might be cool. It's a fairly old Italian brand, all things considered, but the designer has directed it progressively more towards what that piece you've linked looks like (Fok...
@dieworkwear   Shockingly, I'll recommend a couple BBJ pieces. Not quite that turquoise-y shade, but lovely indigo nonetheless:   http://www.hrm-eshop.com/ja-jp/p/product/700052601/50     http://www.hrm-eshop.com/ja-jp/p/product/700052598/99     Or you could buy a white shirt, buy woad or indigo, and have some fun?
Unsurprisingly, the Pitti tags on Instagram are already cringe-inducing - although I do wonder how these people find the energy year after year. Looking forward to your shots, and to the pictures of the show!
Was playing as Pharah today, and Ran into a legit Mercy. Went 46-4 in one match. Feels good man. This game is amazing. Rise of Iron reveal had me like "nope, going back to Overwatch."
Xbone, and it's what you'd expect. My only option, though. It's tough. Even makes me consider an adaptor (gasp!).   Mostly Torbjorn's, which seem to do way more damage from any range than is reasonable - especially since I'm mostly playing Pharah and still getting wrecked.     I don't have many people to play with and this whole game so far is basically:      Especially when playing Mercy...
I haven't played a shooter other than destiny in forever, and I am really struggling to adjust. I didn't play the beta at all, and after 2 days playing Overwatch I have only two complaints:   the FUCKING turrets. what the fuck. Infinite range and insta-kill with actual armor too?    Mercy's sprint speed. Her boost is slow enough, but the fact that reaper can chase her down/she can't get to squishies quickly is seriously lame.
I used to scrim/etc (never true competition) back in the days of T1 (the only game I have ever been legit godlike at), but didn't have a computer that could run T2 until it was 2late. The rest of the series was a disaster, even if I tried to back Ascend without being able to play it.  Is Midair made by the same group, or is it basically a fanbuild of T2? Poor T2. So ahead of its time. And I'm still looking for the amazing "Heavy Love" song, if you ever heard that. So far,...