or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Nice, @Scanner. My only comment is that higher resolution would be nice!
I've acquired more in the last six months than in the last few years, I think. A few things sorta hit the wall, in the utility dept. other stuff that I wanted popped up. Weird, though, and bad for the bank acct.
oh my fuckin' word, those bisons on the sand ripple are intense
perfect day for an unnecessary scarf
I always think it's really interesting to see people wearing the same brands, even pieces, in completely different ways. I kinda want to bizarro-DTO everyone on this page. I could probably do @cyc wid it pretty easily, @Ken P too; others would be tougher but maybe kinda fun. Not copy them, but when you have the same/similar janwz and don't look anything alike, that's kind of an interesting thing.    this random thought brought to you by wanting to wear @diniro 's blue...
 yes, that is a photoshop artifact - the sole will be lower, but I'm not certain about the "much" part. Slim enough to get your feet up on a cantina table, chunky enough to hide the blaster you're holding underneath.  If you search for "Guidi Bone Leather" you'll get a sense - I am not sure if @LA Guy has seen the actual swatch that Viberg has. Off-white is the best way to think of it, though - not optic. It will look very, very nice as it creases.   I can perhaps...
 I believe in between 685-730$, but I would have to wait for @LA Guy to confirm things with Viberg hisself. 
Alright, crew. You're probably not going to see a boot like this from Viberg again any time soon, so this is the one chance. Don't live with regrets. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as uncle and nephew.   In response to several questions asking what, precisely, one might wear with the Echo boot, here are a selection of examples:   1) Need to kick a mynock? Echo boot + charcoal cargo trouser.   2) Need to book it out of a cantina? Echo boot + slubby blue...
Dudes,   It's voting time over in the Viberg proposal thread. With your help, we can totally get the Echo boot made. You're probably not going to see a boot like this from Viberg again any time soon, so this is the one chance. Don't live with regrets. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as uncle and nephew.   Vote with your $$ - 20 dollars (refundable if the boot doesn't make it) gets you a vote, and secures you in the annals of...
I had (still have) a pair of the "surplus" trainer version - that I haven't worn in years, and plan to give away as soon as I find someone with the same size feet. But yeah, gotta say, that left shoe really did the trick. I may have told this story before, but I remember seeing a pair of the velcros in that lime-green colorway in Paris in 2009, thinking "shit, these are so cool," and have wanted a pair since then.