or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Dunno, guys - @nicelynice and I visited their store in Tokyo last month and I tried on just about everything there was (also own a sashiko coat and a lshop coat) - usually an XL in Blue Blue, just like I am in everything else (some L-sized stuff fits me too)...if anything I would have said the pants run a touch small. Guess it depends on the piece? But a the measurements you're listing above (41" for L and 44" for XXL) sound...pretty standard?
....which pieces are you talking about? Because just about everything I have tried on fits very tts, borderline relaxed. And I am an eu52.
Yes. They are too small for my mutant feet. 
my answer depends on what size u need in off white
My only recent clothing purchase is an Arcteryx Atom down hoodie. Thank you REI. Next stop, TNF. 
Pleae see the No Man styling challenge to learn how to wear shorts "right"
Julius
Explicitly, or consciously? Because I think it started out pretty explicit, although maybe less so than my post suggested: "I want to look like X," is definitely something I think about. Now it's pretty unconscious, but it's still in the back of my mind when I'm contemplating a purchase, for example. Or when I ask my girlfriend if "this coat makes me look like a space pirate." I mean I even have this incredibly random, rambling brand story thing I wrote a few months ago...
To bring this back to, uh, clothes. Random thoughts:   @Parker said a while ago that he'd given up wanting to "look like something and worry that everything went together" and was more interested in "just wearing what feels good." Problem is, he knows what looks good already, so that calculated disarray is really the result of a long-ass time of doing things right. It takes a lot of caring before you start to look like you don't care. So that's one way to do it, and it's...
   Uhh, of course I will? Although, I will wear them with the "Echo" boot, once that actually happens.